what is an actual time machine

what is an actual time machine

A Story by jon smith

The time machine
Now first i would like to say that this is just my opinion and I encourage anyone o disprove me or challenge me in anyway, thank you. My idea will become evident as You travel through the essay but I am just going to give definitions and facts for now. So let us first define a time machine. We can start by breaking it up into the two words. What is time is nothing but unreal measurement. Unreal measurement between two events or experiences. Experiences are not stacked on top of each other and you cant have two at the same time so they are consecutive or in a horizontal chain like form. What is a machine, a machine is a structure that converts energy from one form into another or input output. Let us talk in depth about each of these two things.
As Ive said, time is unreal measurement between two events or experiences. It is unreal because it is not something that can be touched, it is only something to be observed by the 5 senses. An example would be you getting hit by a car and then being taken to the hospital. You know you are in the hospital because you got hit by the car. This is something that you felt(5 senses). You cannot actually touch time or feel time itself but you understand its passing through going from one experience to the next.   Now time is measurement because we can measure experiences in two parts. We first have the magnitude or the force which is how big the event was and then we have the direction which is was it good or bad. This is the same thing as dealing with vectors in physics.  Depending on how big or small the event was meaning depending on how many people it involved and if everybody heard about it and how much did it effect everything around it will determine how fast the subsequent events happen(acceleration). The direction of the event which is the morality of it will also determine how good or how bad the next event is. Just because you have one bad event doesnt mean you have to have an even worse event take place afterwards. I beleive that with any experience, there are a limited set of experiences or events that can possibly take place afterwards. If you had infinite choices, this would leave room for randomness and chaos and there is no such thing in the universe because everything is ordered because everything happens for a reason.  People do it all the time, they say since this is the case, either a,b or c can happen. We understand alot of this stuff already.  Which event comes next depends on the particular event that happens and its properties(magnitude,direction).  With this being the case, you can use logic to figure out what is coming next by studying your experiences and its properties.   Now let us move on to the machine.
As weve said, a machine is a input/output structure that converts energy from one form into another.  Lets talk about structure for a second. A structure is something that can be defined or something that has some type of body. What are some of the properties of machines. What about energy, energy or how much work you put into a machine gives you a different outcome. A machine has controls and thus a way to receive directions. It reads these directions in certain ways(computers use binary code).  If i give a computer for example directions to restore my computer to an earlier time, it will do that.  A machine also has mechanisms or assemblies within it that allows the particular operation to be carried out. The point I am making here is whatever you put into a machine, you get out of it. Now let us combine these two parts we call time and machine and let us see if we can locate this "time machine".
A time machine is thus defined as a structure that can go backward and forward to different experiences simply by getting directions to do so. A human being goes through different experiences or events and when they focus on a particular thing, they get more of that. Focusing on something is the same thing as putting energy into something which is what a machine is for right? We are thus machines traveling through time and anytime that we want to timejump, we can focus on the future or the past and we blow it up so to speak or we can calculate(use logic like a computer) what is coming next based on what is happening now. There you have it. Thank you for listening.
                     

© 2016 jon smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on March 22, 2016
Last Updated on March 22, 2016