Contact High

Contact High

A Story by Adalia
"

taking your energy, turning it into my power

"
You were exactly the kind of person I needed at the time, the kind of person I could trust with anything and I also knew that I could manipulate you.
I spoke eloquently each time we exchanged conversation.  I kept you on your toes with my vocabulary, which I needed to use a thesaurus for.
I intrigued you.
I needed you for my own benefit.
I sucked your energy.  I used you as my power source.  You were so weak, and you let me in so easily that I just took away everything from you.  It was so simple.
As I became stronger, you became physically ill.  I ate away all of your happiness.  Yet you constantly told me that you were in only a good mood- because I was with you.
You didn't notice that I was the source of your sickness.
It gave me a high.  A thrill.  A rush.  To be significantly more powerful than you, mortal, was a feeling I had only experienced in little bursts, with animals and smaller creatures.
One day, I didn't notice just how ill you were.  Took to much from you that you died right there on the spot.
You know, I'd like to say I was sorry.
But I'm not.
At least I brought you back to life as my minion now.  You're the same person you were, you still function.  Still a normal person.  No one knows you're actually dead.
God.  I always dreamed of being this powerful.

© 2011 Adalia


Author's Note

Adalia
first draft. :3
not done.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011

Author

Adalia
Adalia

About
i dig Palahniuk, Vonnegut, Burgess, Shakespeare, and Tolkien Marxist Spiritualist more..

Writing
Weak Weak

A Poem by Adalia


With you With you

A Poem by Adalia


UppersDowners UppersDowners

A Poem by Adalia