5 effective design tips to create clothing company logos

5 effective design tips to create clothing company logos

A Story by Adam King
"

Design tips for your clothing store

"

Your clothing store has the best styles in town. Styles fresh out of the runway fill up the racks in your store. There is always something fresh and fashionable for every customer who visits your store. But does your logo also have a similar effect on them? If not, now is the time to act. 


94% of the first impressions of a brand depend on the designs alone. And your logo is perhaps the first visual that most customers encounter. So, if you want customers to look at your clothing company as a trusted name in the world of fashion, it is not enough if the clothes you sell look stylish. Your logo has to be too. It should be a reflection of what your brand offers. 


How important is the logo design for a clothing company?

When the clothing brand, Gap, rebranded, the reaction it received was everything a marketer dreads about rebranding campaigns.



How important is the logo design for a clothing company?

When the clothing brand, Gap, rebranded, the reaction it received was everything a marketer dreads about rebranding campaigns. 



When a brand considers changing its logo, it should be because of a significant internal change. But without any changes in its offerings, when Gap decided to change its logo without a solid reason, it faced severe backlash from its customers. The brand had garnered a loyal customer base over the years and customers did not find a need for replacing the iconic logo they were fond of. 


The brand, however, was quick to react. It heeded the preferences of the people for whom the brand exists and switched back to its old logo. This is a great lessons in rebranding. It is also one that shows how important the logo is for a clothing brand. 


But how can you be sure that your clothing company logo strikes the right chords in the hearts of your customers? Let’s look at some design tips to get your brand the logo it deserves.

© 2022 Adam King


Author's Note

Adam King

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 18, 2022
Last Updated on May 18, 2022
Tags: marketing, logo

Author