Reasons Why Everyone Should Visit Armenia

Reasons Why Everyone Should Visit Armenia

A Chapter by Adam Rosel
"

The Ancient City of Armenia is a landlocked country with Turkey to the west and Georgia to the north.

"

The Ancient City of Armenia is a landlocked country with Turkey to the west and Georgia to the north. It is best-known for its breathtaking landscapes, rich and diverse culture and most of all, its centuries-old history. Let’s break down every single reason why everyone should visit this unique and historical country.

 

MAGNIFICENT ARCHITECTURES

Armenia is famous for its majestic and important buildings. Some of them include the History Museum of Armenia, the Opera and Ballet Theater and the Government House. The Armenia’s Republic Square, or the heart of the capital, is famous for its beautiful parks and restaurants that every person would love to visit and relax.

 

Touring Armenia wouldn’t be complete without sneaking a peek to Echmiadzin and Tatev Monastery. First of all, Armenians built Echmiadzin as a commemoration of Christianity and as a Christian nation. Also, a must-try for every tourist is traveling to Tatev Monastery by gliding the longest cable car in the world. While enjoying the beauty of the monastery, its awesome scenery around it will leave everyone stunned.

 

 

ITS SPLENDID HISTORY

Armenia has a very rich historical record compare to other European countries that predates back to 300 AD. One of them was being the first country in the world that adopted Christianity as a state religion. In between the late 3rd century to early years of the 4th century, the state became the first Christian nation. According to the cuneiform inscription of Urartian King Argishti, Armenia is actually older than Rome. There are many historical facts in this place that is worth exploring.

 

 

 

 

 

FANTASTIC NATURAL ATTRACTIONS

Among the best places to visit in Armenia are its natural landmarks. From its mountainous landscapes to the water attractions, everything you’ll look for to enjoy the beauty of nature is here.

 

If there is one place to admire Armenia’s natural beauty is at the Selim Pass. It provide tourists a rare opportunity to observe the view of the Verdant Valley below since it once become a part of the famous Silk Road. Other natural attractions include Jermuk, one of the most popular spa towns in Armenia for its healing mineral waters; another is the Cave City of Khndzoresk; Gami, a canyon known for its basalt colums and finally, the famous Lake Sevan.

 

 

ITS PROUD PEOPLE

The one thing that really makes Armenia wonderful is the people. One of the reasons people kept coming back to Armenia is mainly because of its people. They’ve had a pretty rough history, but they’re so resilient. In addition to that, they always wanted to share their country and it’s history, and they were so proud of it. Finally, just like the other countries, its people also stands out along with the beauty of their hometown.

 

Armenia is one of the best tourist destinations for people who want an unforgettable experience that will surely leave you breathless. Finally, Tourists are attracted to Armenia due to its natural resources because of its rich history, stunning architecture and warm people.


Check out my blog : https://adamadventureblog.wordpress.com/



© 2016 Adam Rosel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on October 19, 2016
Last Updated on October 19, 2016
Tags: TravelArmenia, BudgetTour, TravelGuide, Packageandtours, PackagePromos, Instatravel, TourOperator, Unotours, Vacation, Holiday, Weekends, travelgram, tourist, tourism, traveling, trip, iloveArmenia, I


Author

Adam Rosel
Adam Rosel

Makati, NCR, Philippines



About
Traveller | Blogger | SEO Specialist more..

Writing