Chapter one: When death knocks at your door er.. balcony

Chapter one: When death knocks at your door er.. balcony

A Chapter by bablioe223
"

When Darling does one thing another happens

"
   So when death knocks at your door or balcony or whatever it's not what you expect. Sunday evening, cats, horror, truth. They say on the Sabbath day God rests, does nothing and you should too, but if death comes to swing by you fight for your life.
   Darling, my cat. The sweet calico with a lazy taste in life. Sunday evening eating, watching t.v. Horror Death, and Truth hasn't been revealed.
  My cat loves its toy mouse Erie. I hate the stupid thing, and  it's the thing that almost got me killed. My cat was chasing it and she pushed it to my balcony. It fell from the wide space of bars on the rail. She jumped for it on the railing. I ran to get her before she jumped, but i fell. Slowly at first i saw her and she meowed for me, then it sped up. Being at the top of an apartment building it's a long drop. 
   
    I heard a screech and i cry and people started to yell. Blood was around me. I was dying, boom pitch darkness. Then i saw what i thought was a man. He took off his hood and it was nothingness. It had a body arms and legs and everything except a head.
    "Your time is up." it said. "You mean like up, up." i said. "You are dead. "No i'm not." "First denial." Suddenly, it began to chant "Live death wed mess, live death wed mess." I screamed and suddenly i awoken and there was my friend. People looked in awe, but not at me.


© 2013 bablioe223


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh i made a grammar mistake, sorry readers.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2013
Last Updated on August 2, 2013


Author

bablioe223
bablioe223

Cleveland, OH



About
I like Writing and drawing. I love to sing. I have like 5 friends ( because the other ones are fake as ever)! I am ten years old ( and many people see that but when i begin to talk they are like dang .. more..

Writing