Outside

Outside

A Story by Ady Dost

Outside. The first word that went through Amber's mind when she woke up. She jumped out of bed and scrambled downstairs. After shoving her long brown hair into a ponytail and throwing on her boots, Amber ran outside. She did this every morning, thirty minutes before sunrise, without fail. No one could ever figure out why she obsessed over the outdoors. It would be fine and normal if she hiked and did activities, but no. Not Amber. She simply sat and looked around. She had done this ever since she was two years old, and thirteen years later when she was fifteen, she still did it. Always in the same spot in the backyard, so it's not like there was anything new to look at. Amber was a peculiar child...

© 2015 Ady Dost


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Obviously this is nowhere near finished, I think this would be good as the beginning of a short story.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A simple and neat story. Even though it's incomplete, it has this certain kind of, magic to it.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 20, 2015
Last Updated on May 20, 2015

Author

Ady Dost
Ady Dost

Monterey, CA



About
Beginning writer, 15 years old. I highly appreciate any and all feedback! I love writing (obviously), cooking and baking, drawing, playing guitar, and many other things. I would love to make some frie.. more..

Writing