Darkness

Darkness

A Story by katie p
"

Its not horrifing but sad

"

10/21/10

     They havent come home yet. They haven't been home in two days. But i'm sure camping is a long weekend thing. Us city folk don't know much about camping...

10/22/10

    My boys still aren't home. I knew Darrel shouldn't have taken them. They are only 12 years old. Ok, calm down Anne. He just didn't want me to say no to a long weekend camping trip. But if he doesnt call in the next day, I'm callling the police.

10/23/10

      Those damn police don't have a cule what they are saying. They say either they got lost in the woods or they may have left me for good! How dare they say anything like that! Me and Darrel have been married for 15 years! You think that if we were having some sort of trouble that we would've gone our sepparte ways by now. The nerve of some people...

10/24/10

     I got a call today from a man named Ed. He called and said he had Christian and Billy and if I ever wanted to see them again, the ramsom would be payed within 48 hours. Where am I going to get $5,000!? And where is Darrel?! The police said they would get right on it but they seemed more interested in "other cases" then my boys.

10/25/10

   I'm scared. THe man keeps calling me even though I have payed the ransom. He keeps telling me how he's going to kill my boys then come and find me. He said he's got people watching me... all the time. What has happened to my life?

10/26/10

     The calls are getting worse. He has recordings of Christian and Billy. They are screming for me and Darrel. You here some loud noises and sloshing sounds too. The police have taped my phones so they can here what I can. But it doesn't do much good. There is also an officer who stays with me full time now. His name Hennery. He looks like he's about 25 with short blond hair.

10/27/10

     The calls are more frequent now. He will call and tell me that I will never see them again. I cry myself to sleep everynight now. After all the calls  that i keep getting i went out and bought a gun. I keep it under my pillow. I feel slightly safe with Hennery around but it doesnt help a lot. I still don't know what happened to Darrel...

10/28/10

    Hennery informed me this moring that they found Darrel. His body had been dumped a few miles from my home along with the car and no signs of my boys. I just want my babies home! God damn these sick people! Damn you all!

10/29/10

   The police have located the warehouse that they think that my boys are in. I hope that they are still alive and well. But the Darkness inside me says that they are dead and you will have to live with that for the rest of your life.

10/30/10

The police found my boys! They are alive but not well... Christian has permement brain damage and Billy is in a coma. It's not the best outcome, but a least I can be there for them. The nightmare is over... for the most part... He still won't stop the calling. He says that there is no hope for my boys that they will die one way or another. He can't hurt them anymore... Thats what i tell myself but the Darkness in me keeps saying other wise... This whole thing is just awful. What happened? Where did this all go wrong?

 

The Darkness... It will creep up on you in some form or another. Her Boys didn't watch their backs and neither did her husband. Thats a way to ensure safty... Will you watch yours?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2010 katie p


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks? lol jk

Posted 13 Years Ago


whoa.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow pretty good

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 8, 2010

Author

katie p
katie p

its need to know info, RI



About
My name is katie and i live in RI. some of my friends were on here so i figured why not try it? more..

Writing
Courage Courage

A Poem by katie p


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by katie p


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by katie p



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..