Surgeon

Surgeon

A Story by Aidan
"

Wrote this because I felt like it,

"

"F**k!" the doctor slammed the doors as he walked out of surgery. A Nurse ran after him as he marched down the hall way,


"Doctor! Please, stop!"


"No!"


The surgeon walked and turned down the dimly light corridors, nurse grew tired of the chase and stopped half way down the hall way, she leaned against the wall. Tears ran down her cheek as she sobbed and crumpled into a pile on the floor.


Martin- the surgeon stopped after hearing her crying. He stood there, shoulders dropped, head down with his eyes locked onto the ground.

He turned and walked over the the crying nurse who now had her head buried between her legs, he sat down, back against the opposite wall. He waited until she had calmed a little. She looked up at him.


"I bloody hate you." the nurse said, looking up with streaming tears.


"Trust me love, I hate me to" he said, looking at his legs because he couldn't look her in the eyes . He knew she was the best nurse around, and she did not deserve the way he treated her.  

© 2014 Aidan


Author's Note

Aidan
This is un-finished, I don't feel i'll finish but I thought it was worthy of posting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: death, sadness, passing, nurse, surgeon

Author

Aidan
Aidan

Dublin, Dublin , Ireland



About
Hello! I'm Aidan, currently residing in Ireland in body but am residing everywhere when it comes to imagination!...ok, that sounded weird even for me. more..

Writing
The Door The Door

A Story by Aidan