My Muse

My Muse

A Poem by Blue

She wandered off to places unknown.
I cried out for months for her return.
Yet not a single reply--is she ever coming home?

© 2015 Blue


Author's Note

Blue
For more than a freaking year, I'm like a dying desert deprived of a drop of inspiration.

My muse...just where are you?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The muse need to rest. Sometime song and reading can revive. I was glad to find your site today. Have fun and be safe.
Coyote


Posted 8 Years Ago


When I run dry of inspiration I read the bible and listen to music and post my other already written poetry in other groups so I can absorb the feedback.. yet still this piece does deliver the message perfectly fine!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Short but full of emotions. Well done

Posted 8 Years Ago


Those dry spells can be a killer....:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


She has not come home yet, perhaps you need to read for her sonnets and love poems, maybe then she will return. I miss you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


fake it till you make it hun..lolx i can relate though sometimes it takes longer to find that inspiration but when u do you realise it was worth the wait and forget it was ever gone for that brief moment...

Posted 8 Years Ago


As artists we can all relate to this one..sometimes the yearning for their return can also serve as inspiration..

Posted 9 Years Ago


If you find her....ask if she has seen mine. I know the feeling.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Like a fleeting wind..the muse is quite present just takes a while to progress...I'm sure its already there...since this was posted a couple months back...hopefully a typhoon type to get you really moving in pace again...

Posted 9 Years Ago


If you are meant to write, she will return.

Sometimes, you just have to fake it,
or make it on your own.

Trace

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

744 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on July 18, 2015

Author

Blue
Blue

City of Love, Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
Hi, there! I don't know who I really am but let's start with my name. I am Arzel Joy, otherwise known as Blue here in WC. I have more pressing matters at hand so I have reduced my time spent on th.. more..

Writing
Please Tell Him Please Tell Him

A Poem by Blue


Sank, Saved Sank, Saved

A Poem by Blue


Drowning Drowning

A Poem by Blue



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..