Back To Black

Back To Black

A Story by Adrian X Fuentess
"

"We found love in a hopeless place"

"
"Would you stay a little longer?" Josiah and I had agreed this was a one-time affair. No strings attached. To never be talked about. However, his request broke our deal. 
"I don't think that's a good idea." I reply showing concern about the situation. 
"I promise I'll be a gentleman," he says playfully, but I don't move. "I just don't want to sleep alone." He adds.
Josiah has been single for almost two years now, since his (now ex) wife left, and he hasn't had sex in almost a year since he started to work double shifts to pay for school. 
"It's been just me and my hand all along," he had told me before, but I never paid attention to such comment until he said it once again, and I offered a helping hand; and that's where it brings us up to this mess now. In each other's arms, trying to fill the empty spaces in our beds.
His breath, warm and even, on the back of my neck makes me realize that the is real. I am with this man I wanted from the moment I saw him; he was a challenge I promised myself to conquer, and I did; yet, I still feel maybe more hollow than 
before. Our synchronized heartbeats tell me that we both need love and companionship; I am as lonely as he is. We're relying on each other because we are good friends, but at the crack of dawn, reality will slap us on the face. We cannot 
stay hidden under the sheets all day. 
He'll put our passionate steamy night of lust behind, in his "oh s**t, was I drunk!?" memory box, and move on in his hectic life. While I'm left behind. Confused and hurt, two things I do not need in my life at the moment. I have enough in my plate as it is. 

But laying wrapped in his arms, lost in his sweet smell, our lips brushing, his eyes closed, I know of the sea of thoughts and sleepless nights coming my way once we're through the night. But I don't care. I want to enjoy the reminder of time I 
am in his arms, is that so wrong? 
What in the world am I doing? I ask myself, but my heart quickly replies that he'll deal with pain later. 
Meanwhile, Josiah, sleeps peacefully, holding me. And it feels just rigth. I'll let it be, because I do not want to back to the pathetic life I had. Because he and I are made for each other. 

© 2011 Adrian X Fuentess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Que
This is really great, I loved it.
One thing I don't understand is the layout - I understand that you were trying to give more of an impact, but to me it seems a bit jumbled; it doesn't seem to have a certain rule, if you know what I mean.
Then around the end there are some spelling mistakes: nothing major, just a forgotten letter etc.
And last thing (sorry, don't want to nag, I'm just trying to be helpful) is that there is some contradiction: the main character states at first that despite being together, they are both actually alone - which shows that they aren't exactly meant to be together, because they don't complete each other, make each other feel full and special. But then, at the last line, it says they are meant to be together.
Did I just misunderstand it?
Anyway, great job :)
Cheers and have a good day.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Adrian X Fuentess

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the review. I do appreciate your feedback and I take it into consideration.



Reviews

Wow man. I like this story. You might want to spell check it. Message me, i want to know which one of your stories are true. Good Job. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Que
This is really great, I loved it.
One thing I don't understand is the layout - I understand that you were trying to give more of an impact, but to me it seems a bit jumbled; it doesn't seem to have a certain rule, if you know what I mean.
Then around the end there are some spelling mistakes: nothing major, just a forgotten letter etc.
And last thing (sorry, don't want to nag, I'm just trying to be helpful) is that there is some contradiction: the main character states at first that despite being together, they are both actually alone - which shows that they aren't exactly meant to be together, because they don't complete each other, make each other feel full and special. But then, at the last line, it says they are meant to be together.
Did I just misunderstand it?
Anyway, great job :)
Cheers and have a good day.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Adrian X Fuentess

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the review. I do appreciate your feedback and I take it into consideration.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

425 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 5, 2011
Last Updated on November 17, 2011
Tags: gay, sex, teens, mature, rated r, men, life, relationships, jocks, family, friends, school, high school, football, guys, bonding, lust, penis, blowjob

Author

Adrian X Fuentess
Adrian X Fuentess

Omaha, NE



About
English is my second language, so i do appreciate some pointers in my grammar. Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to leave me some feedback and coming back. i will return the favor. more..

Writing