The Last Page..by Michael

The Last Page..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

The author was excited as he was about to write the last page to complete his seventeenth book. This last short story he would use his real first name, but made up the first name of the young lady in this tale of romance. Her name was Michelle. And so the story begins...Michael went to a favorite summer resort over Labor Day Weekend. He would be celebrating his seventeenth published paperback with a book signing event at the outdoor pool. The last one on the line waiting had finally reached her favorite author. He asked for her name in order to autograph the book she brought with her. "My name is Michelle as it should sound familiar to you". Michael looked at her in surprise as they both smiled at each other. "Yes, I know you from the last page of my final short story." It was about a fan and an author who met at an outdoor pool for a book signing event. They happened to live in the same city, in the same borough, and only five miles away from each other. The dating began and at the end of this short story they eventually got married. "Should we live out what you wrote on the last page"? He smiled with a few tears in his eyes and said, "yes, let's go home now".....Maybe a writer of short story fiction pens a tale that supposed to happen in real life, and it finally does. Case in point in a short love story about Michael and Michelle, and the last page.....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on June 15, 2014
Last Updated on June 15, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing