How They Feel About Each Other..by Michael

How They Feel About Each Other..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Billy went to his favorite Italian restaurant as he always did on a Saturday evening. The waitress already knew what was to be ordered, at it was always his favorite dish. The service was quick as usual, for Billy was a big tipper. Bonnie smiled as she placed the steaming dish of baked ziti on his table. Some weeks later it was a Friday evening. Billy sat in the seventh row of a movie theater as it was about to begin. A lady sat next to him as she arrived five minutes late. They didn't notice each other until it was intermission and the lights went on. Their faces lit up at this unexpected meeting as Billy and Bonnie went back to sit down together and enjoy the second half of the movie. Without thinking, they instinctively held hands. Two secret admirers finally got together. The restaurant was closed for a holiday, so Bonnie invited him over to her place for dinner. They both enjoyed their favorite dish of baked ziti. Two years later Billy and Bonnie sat together at their wedding table. They found an Italian restaurant five minutes away from their honeymoon. Two dishes were ordered to take out and I guess we know exactly what they were...Maybe a romantic trail starts in a restaurant on Saturday evenings. Then it leads unexpectedly to a movie theater. From there the path is determined for the final outcome. Case in point in a short love story about Billy and Bonnie, where secret admirers become open about how they feel about each other.
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman

See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on July 4, 2014
Last Updated on July 4, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing