Room For One More..by Michael

Room For One More..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

The bus was crowded that Saturday afternoon. Audrey was lucky enough to get the last available seat. She got off the stop that was needed and walked to the shopping mall one block away. The gift shop was her last stop, an item of jewelry she was looking for to purchase for her mothers birthday. There was man standing next to her looking into the same glass display case. She recognized him as the person she sat next to when she sat in the last available seat on the bus. He also recognized her as they said hello to each other. Funny how they were both there to buy a piece of jewelry for their mothers birthday at the same time, in the same place. They checked out together and walked back to the bus stop that would take them home. They were lucky to get the last two seats available and sat together. Audrey and Andy met each others parents and both told their incredible story of how they met. It was a few years later when the couple decided to get married. They got lucky when the honeymoon hotel was booked. There was room for one more...Maybe a seat is reserved by fate for a special reason. The same purpose in mind for a gift on mom's birthday. The final result taking place at a honeymoon hotel where there just happened to be room for one more...Case in point in a short love story about Audrey and Andy, where we sit together, then take our wedding vows in a place of destiny where there is always room for one more...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman

See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on July 13, 2014
Last Updated on July 13, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing