Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Paper Trails..by Michael

Paper Trails..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Angela found a note on her desk when she returned from the bathroom. The eight grade student read it as it said "can we be friends?, I like you." From the boy sitting behind you. She turned around as he was noticed for the first time and liked what she saw. "Yes, she said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. It turned out that they ended in the same high school. She found a note when returning from the bathroom. "I'm sure glad to see you again and am happy that we have the same class together. Want to go to the movies this coming Friday night"? She turned around quite surprised, but excitedly said yes to Arthur. They were accepted to the same college as once again he sat behind her in class. She saw note left on her desk when returning from the bathroom. "Can we hang out together this coming New Years Eve"?, the note said from Arthur. She turned around and said "most definitely". He left a note on her bar stool just before she returned from the bathroom. It read, "look under your seat for a surprise". A small black box sat there as she picked it up and opened it. Angela accepted the engagement ring from Arthur as they hugged and kissed five minutes before the new year would begin. She came back from the bathroom and found a note under her champagne glass at their wedding table. It read "I love you"...Maybe it starts with two people going to three different schools as one sits behind the other. Then it ends at a New Years bar followed by a wedding table. Case in point in a short love story about Angela and Arthur, where fate has their destiny written in paper trails...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I have been reading your short stories and have found that I enjoy them quite immensely. I like the simplicity of them as well as the fact that they are very likely to occur in everyday life. You've got a nice little collection of relaxing tales that would be nice to dive into after a hard days night.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Michael Reisman

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for this beautiful compliment.



Reviews

I have been reading your short stories and have found that I enjoy them quite immensely. I like the simplicity of them as well as the fact that they are very likely to occur in everyday life. You've got a nice little collection of relaxing tales that would be nice to dive into after a hard days night.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Michael Reisman

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for this beautiful compliment.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 19, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing