Pony Tails And Black Leather Jackets..by Michael

Pony Tails And Black Leather Jackets..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Marilyn was an old fashioned kind of a lady. The forty two year old still wore a pony tail and tight blue jeans. A throwback from the fabulous 50's. Old 45 RPMS were kept as she often played them on her still working record player. She went to her favorite after hours bar that had a jukebox with those best remembered tunes. A new customer sat at the bar as she noticed his slicked back hair and wearing a black leather jacket. Someone who looked like they grew up in 50's. She sat down on the stool next to him and they began to chat. Mike was also an old fashioned kind of a guy who still wore that hairstyle and black leather jacket. A throwback from the fabulous 50's also. They walked out together and went to a car service that would share their ride home. Their destination was quite unexpected. They were dropped at a high school they once attended together. Marilyn and Mike went to class together as usual being former boyfriend and girlfriend. How or why they got back there is unknown. Yet this time around they never lost touch with each other. A marriage took place shortly after graduating college. It was 1956 once again as the bride and groom left for the honeymoon. She wore tight blue jeans and had a ponytail. He had slicked back hair and wore a black leather jacket. Maybe we meet in the present and go back to the past for another time around. Case in point in a short love story about Marilyn and Mike, where pony tails and black leather jackets seem to compliment each other....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing