From The Blackboard..by Michael

From The Blackboard..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

   
Regina was in her favorite class of study during her last year in grammar school. It was also where she had a crush on her teacher. Just before leaving on the last day of school, Regina wrote a short few sentences about how she felt about him on the chalkboard. Rodney the teacher smiled to himself and was flattered at this unexpected surprise. The next four years of high school was uneventful until her senior year. A substitute teacher came into her favorite class for the last week of school. It was Rodney. She wrote a more deeply message this time just before leaving on the last day of school. He smiled once again and was flattered for the second time. He started to teach in college and recognized the face and name of Regina sitting in the first row of his class. He approached Regina and said on her way out of the last of school, "can you come into tomorrow morning for one last valuable lesson"? She replied, Yes..I'll be here". He waited in the first row of seats as she came in and immediately saw four words on the blackboard in capital letters. It read, "WILL YOU MARRY ME"? She said yes!...Maybe we learn something more in schools other than reading, writing, and arithmetic. Case in point in a short love story about Regina and Rodney, where love just graduated from the blackboard...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on August 8, 2014
Last Updated on August 8, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing