The Geography Assignment..by Michael

The Geography Assignment..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Pamela had a geography assignment from school. She was to visit a new location, report on it, then bring back something of interest. It was far away but worth the trip as we shall soon discover why. She met a guy named Perry at a bar that she had never been to before in a place which was never traveled to. And so her geography assignment began...A log was kept on their experiences together as that portion of her assignment was complete. Now it was time to bring back something of interest. He accepted her invitation to join her in a visit to where she lived. They drove to a deserted part of a country forest with a small clearing inside of it. Then she stopped the car and asked him to join her just outside of her now parked vehicle. A small circular silver object descended silently from the night sky. Then a beam of white light engulfed the two of them at the same time. Perry woke up on a different planet some light years away. It was very similar to his and he felt comfortable being there. Pamela completed her geography assignment by bringing her new husband to class as it was something of interest...Maybe a lesson is learned by two different people from two different worlds. Romantic trails sometimes takes us away further than we expected. Case in point in a short love story about Pamela and Perry, thanks to the geography assignment...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman

See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2014
Last Updated on August 12, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing