A Tissue For Theresa..by Michael

A Tissue For Theresa..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Theresa opened the newspaper and looked in the movie section. There was a romantic one she wanted to see and now it finally came to a theater near her. It would be shown this coming Saturday evening at 8 PM. Only fifteen minutes away, she had plenty of time to get there for the very beginning of the movie. A great seat was found in the seventh row, not too close to the screen and not too far away either. During intermission she bought a box of popcorn to get her through the second half. The last ten minutes led to a very emotional climax as she started to cry. The young man sitting next to her shared his portable little pack of tissues with her as he also shed some tears at the happy outcome. They introduced each other when the movie was over and walked to the parking lot together. Five miles away from each other was just perfect as the two of them exchanged numbers and started to date each other. They had a lot in common as it became quite serious after six months. One year later he proposed to her. After a heartfelt and an emotional speech to the guests by the groom about how they first met, she started to cry. He pulled out his portable little pack of tissues and gave her one...Maybe it all starts with opening a newspaper and looking at the movie section. Two people do just that as they end up in the seventh row sitting next to each other. Case in point in a short love story about Tommy and his new bride, where a movie theater and a wedding table share a tissue for Theresa...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on August 24, 2014
Last Updated on August 24, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing