Come To Life..by Michael

Come To Life..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Wendy was fascinated with coloring books when she was very young. Each page was carefully thought out on which crayons to use. She had a knack of lightening or darkening the images by pressing harder or softer on the page. These shades of colors gave a very realistic depiction of the final result. Eventually she grew out of those years but managed however to save one favorite page. It was carefully cut out and placed in a frame that was saved for many years to come. The picture was of a bride and groom which was what she hoped for in her future. It came with her from place to place and now hangs on the living room wall of her home. The now forty year old Wendy finally met someone at a local bar-restaurant. William and her seemed to have much in common, especially that they were the exact same age. After discussing their past, it was found out that they both attended the same schools while growing up. They just never met back then. He invited her over his place was one Friday evening. After dinner they would go into his living room to watch a rented movie together. Hanging on the wall there in plain sight, was a framed cut out picture. An image of a bride and groom that was taken out of a coloring book so many years ago. The same exact one as hers!
Wendy held back from telling William what she saw. Instead she invited him over to his place the following Friday evening. After dinner they went into her living room to watch a rented movie together. She was watching him intently as he soon saw something hanging on her living room wall, which was exactly the same as his. One year later there was a new bride and groom known as Wendy and William. Two picture frames now adorn their living room wall...Maybe coloring books and saved cut out pages begin the journey of a romantic trail. For Wendy and William it certainly did. Case in point in a short love story where wishes of brides and grooms come to life...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on August 28, 2014
Last Updated on August 28, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing