Made In Heaven..by Michael

Made In Heaven..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Sharon and I were lucky enough not to lose touch while growing up as childhood friends. The same schools and neighborhoods followed us into our adulthood years. Something just magical clicked when we were in our mid twenties. Our friendship bloomed into a love for each other which was determined by a mutual first kiss. At thirty years old, we both decided to get married. A day before the wedding I got a phone call from her parents. "Michael, you better sit down before we tell you this", her dad said to me. "Our daughter and your future wife was killed today in a horrific car accident". My hand trembled as it managed to keep a grip on the phone. I spoke to her parents in between the choking sobs in my voice. Tears rolled down my face as I made a speech at the funeral. I kissed my bride one last time before she would be laid to rest the following day. Loneliness drained my will to live over the next six months. I guess that was the cause of my own passing away from the physical world. At the end of a tunnel, I followed a bright loving white light. Sharon was there to greet me, dressed in a wedding gown she was supposed to wear not too long ago. My tuxedo was worn and we marched down the aisle as her and my parents were there also. We kissed for the second time after saying our vows...Maybe romantic trails are meant to be continued after our time on earth here is up. Appropriately done and made in Heaven.....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2014
Last Updated on September 20, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing