A Full Moon For Monica..by Michael

A Full Moon For Monica..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

   
Monica was an outdoors kind of a girl ever since she could remember. An occasion natural event always captured her attention and made her feel very special. It was a full moon that she stared at whenever this event occurred. Somehow Monica knew it would be a significant part of her future. This became happy times as she grew up with those natural important events in her life. There was full moon on both nights of her high school and college graduation. Then suddenly it became a weekly dream while she slept. Monica would see a place that she would be at and then wake up with a vivid memory of it all. This place would look familiar to her some weeks later as she remembered it from a previous dream. Monica met Mark as he served her at a local restaurant she went every Saturday evening. He asked if he could see her out of this work environment and that was how the dating began. That night was a full moon and she smiled to herself. The next dream was more vivid and she woke up with a certain jewelry store in mind. He took her there eventually and bought an engagement ring just before they closed. There was full moon that evening and she smiled to herself. The next dream was kind of confusing as all she saw was palm trees. This event would take place about a year later as plans were made for their honeymoon. A surprise flight with two plane tickets to Hawaii was also her birthday present. The palm trees looks so familiar to her as a segment from a previous dream was about to be completed. In their hotel room, the television was on as they watched the news and weather. The weatherman said that there would be a full moon outside and to enjoy the view. The couple sat by the outdoor swimming pool and looked at the palm trees in the distance. A fond recollection of that dream now became a reality. They held hands and stared up above. In between kisses there was a full moon for Monica...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on November 13, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing