In A Special Log Cabin..by Michael

In A Special Log Cabin..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

It was a pleasant dream of being in a log cabin. It didn't make any sense why he was there, it just good being there. A fireplace crackled and lit the room with a soft warm glow as he waited for something, but didn't know what it was. That is Michael woke up and left with a just a good feeling. A vacation was planned the following winter and the resort consisted of a bunch of log cabins. They were available for those who wanted to be by themselves as others with room for a family or a guest or two. Michael settled in one of log cabins for privacy, peace, and quiet. As he lit the fireplace, he remembered a dream from not too long ago and the feeling of being good crept over him once again. Samantha settled into another log cabin and lit the fireplace. It reminded her of a dream not to long ago when she felt comfortable as she waited for something but didn't know what it was for. It was at the front desk during checkout time when they met. The attraction was so strong that both of them decided to spend another week there. They both talked of each others dreams and it became why they were there to begin with. Michael and Samantha visited each others log cabin as both fireplaces were lit. It was obvious now what their dreams meant and what they waiting for. The following December they rented a log cabin together where the honeymoon was spent. It was a familiar feeling from a dream that led them there to begin with. The fireplace was lit as they both knew now what was waited for. Dreams and love have a way finding themselves at some winter resorts for occupancy for two in a special log cabin...
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 25, 2015
Last Updated on January 25, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing