You Never Forget..by Michael

You Never Forget..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

You never forget your first love. For me it all started at a birthday party I was invited to by my high school friend Michael H. In the basement of his parents home on Schenectady ave in Brooklyn, New York was where I met Gail W. She was fifteen and I was eighteen years old. A forkful of ice cream cake was stuffed into my mouth by her as we then both laughed out loud after wiping my face with a napkin. At the end of this party she wrote her phone number on a clean napkin and I saved it with delight at her interest in me. Our first official date was made shortly thereafter. Gail lived not to far from me and within walking distance. I often met her as she walked her little white poodle. Barbara Triad was her favorite singer at that time and I bought an album for Gail as a gift she would enjoy. She worked as a candy striper in Brook dale hospital and eventually became a successful nurse. We both made love for the first time and our relationship lasted if I can remember, for a good seven months. However, I can't remember how or why we ever lost touch with each other. In 1966 I lost my wallet at a summer resort. It was a black and white photo of us with me holding her hand that I cried about most. I still love you Gail W. You never forget your first love.....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

417 Views
Added on February 9, 2015
Last Updated on February 9, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing