The Friendship Club..by Michael

The Friendship Club..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

In public school Andy went to a monthly dance sponsored by the school. It was called The Friendship Club. A place where eighth graders who were only fourteen years old would mingle and get to know other students in their school. Food and music were provided along with soda and fruit punch. The dance floor would let the kids do their thing, whether it be fast or slow. Andy approached Amanda as they said hello for the first time. She accepted his request for a final slow dance of this memorable night. It was a beautiful ten minutes of just holding each other and not having to say a word. Their very first kiss was shared as it was time to leave before their parents would pick them up and drive them back home. Each had a pleasant dream of the other which would indicate a definite attraction. They never saw each other again as both forgot to exchange phone numbers. High school and college followed and that special event over the weekend during public school was forgotten. Andy was now twenty two years old and decided to go to his first bar for his first drink. He looked up a few places in his neighborhood and stopped in shock at the name of the club he had just found. It was The Friendship Club. The memory came back of that first time meeting with Amanda. This was where he decided to go. The last song played and it was a slow one. A twenty two year old young lady approached him for this last slow dance. They recognized each others eyes, and hearts, and feelings that never changed over the years. After the marriage one year later, they were on their honeymoon. Strange how the place they ended up in happened to be named The Friendship Club. Maybe it all starts and ends with the same results which is really what counts. Case in point in a short love story about Andy and Amanda. A place known as The Friendship Club....

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on March 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 8, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing