Between Two Trees..By Michael

Between Two Trees..By Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Barry invited twenty five guests to his outdoor barbeque. It was in a huge backyard behind his home. There were enough tables, chairs, food and drink for everybody who came that July fourth weekend. He even had a hammock set up between two trees for complete lay down relaxation. Barry noticed one of the people there who was not invited. Somehow a party crasher had gotten into his backyard unnoticed. He approached the embarrassed young lady and said, "oh well, one more guest can't hurt, so enjoy yourself". All of the seats were taken up, so she sat on the hammock between two trees by herself and began to eat her cheeseburger. Barry felt bad as she sat there alone not knowing anybody. He joined the young lady and she was happy that he did. Betty introduced herself as they ate and got to know each other. The rest of the evening they spent together as this former stranger now became very close to him. The party was finally over and Barry went back into his house for good nights sleep. He first peeked out of his bedroom window to look at his backyard below. The hammock was swinging between those two trees that he was on before. He got dressed and went back outside again. He joined Betty once again and shortly afterwards she was invited to sleep over and spend the rest of the weekend together. The cover of their wedding album showed a picture of the bride and groom outdoors. They stood in front of a hammock between two trees....Maybe a party crasher and a host have a reason for meeting under these circumstances. Case in point in a short love story about Barry and Betty, where romantic trails started and ended between two trees....

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on March 27, 2015
Last Updated on March 27, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing