Painters And Models..by Michael

Painters And Models..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

The crowd stood in front of portraits in a museum, walking from one to another. Alex stood and stopped at one in particular as he stared at the painters signature. The name was so familiar to him but he couldn't figure out why. Connie stopped and stared at the same painting as the young girl in the portrait was someone she saw in a mirror so many times before. Each was confused with this feeling of being so familiar with the painter and the model. They spoke to each other as just a casual hello. Then he and she blurted out what they were feeling about the painting. Alex and Connie looked at each other with a curious yet familiar shine in their eyes. Strange how he was a painter of portraits and she was model during this present time in their lives. They left the museum together and discussed that in some great detail with one another. She would pose for him some two weeks later and after three months the portrait was completed. He stood behind her in this completed painting with his hands on her shoulders. This caught her by surprise but Connie felt very comfortable with it and loved the final product. It never made the walls of a museum, however it was photographed for something very special to come. One year later it was displayed on the cover of their wedding album. Maybe past lives come together once again for a second chance. Tears of joy and laughter were shared as they both looked back at this strange meeting. Sometimes we stop at a museum and remember something from a long time ago. Then we continue where we left off in a short story of painters and models. Case in point for Alex and Connie who happened to recognize something more than just a painting on a wall...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seriously - Do you write for Twilight Zone?

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

9 Years Ago

If they bring that show, I would love to!
This comment has been deleted by this stories author.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 4, 2015
Last Updated on April 4, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing