The Aquarium..by Michael

The Aquarium..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Danny thought about the fond times he was growing up as young boy. It was those trips to the zoo that his parents used to take him on. His favorite place there was the aquarium where a beautiful variety of fish always caught his attention. Some were big and others were small, yet their colors and graceful movements fascinated him. The now forty year old decided to visit the flower of his youth, once again to a trip down memory lane at the zoo. Danny saved the best for last, which was a walk to the aquarium. The huge tank made him smile as big and small colorful fish swam gracefully about. A stranger next to him said "just look at that one" as she pointed to a smiling dolphin. "That happens to be my favorite fish", he replied to the stranger. "Mine also", she said with a wide smile. Doris introduced herself as they became friends and spent the rest of the day together at the zoo. It was found out that both had the same memories along with a favorite place they used to go to. He was introduced to her parents as she was to his. All six of them bonded and loved each other over time. A wedding was planned as a special gift from their parents was bought by them. Maybe a memory takes two people back to a special place from the flower of their youth. A smaller version of a favorite fish is pointed out by one of them as the other smiles. This love now sits and swims in a glass container in their living room. Known and remembered as the aquarium...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a very interesting style. I appreciate that you get to the point fairly quickly, but still allow room for detail.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for enjoying this story. If interested, see my 18 books of short stories at www.mi.. read more
J.A. Marquez

8 Years Ago

Cool! I'll check it out. I love to read.
Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much and let me know what you have decided on to pick.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Added on April 7, 2015
Last Updated on April 7, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5