Indoors, Outdoors..by Michael

Indoors, Outdoors..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

The forecast for an upcoming Memorial Day Week end was 50% chance of rain. Joyce planned her barbeque accordingly as half of the food would be ready for the oven and stove indoors, as the other half was ready for an outdoor grill. Five guests were invited and each was allowed to bring one friend along with them. They did so as ten guests showed up at her home that day. Luckily it didn't rain as Joyce got the better of the 50% forecast. The only indoor activity was the guests using her bathroom. Jerry was one of the five friends invited by one of her girlfriends. Someone new to her which she got along with quite well. He spread the mustard on her next hot dog, and later that evening poured the ketchup on her next burger. Joyce felt something very special from Jerry as he tried his best to please and make her happy. The following summer it happened to July 4 TH Weekend. One outdoor event took place which was their wedding reception and party. She put mustard on his hot dog and ketchup on his burger. The indoor event was on their honeymoon. Maybe a 50 50 weather forecast turns out on the brighter side. For Joyce and Jerry it certainly did in this short love story where there is a continuation of indoors, outdoors...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on April 18, 2015
Last Updated on April 18, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing