The Frisbee..by Michael

The Frisbee..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Barbara packed her car with some food and drinks in preparation for a trip to the beach. The dog sat in the back seat with the rear window slightly open. On the way there, Max started to bark as he sniffed with his nose through the window on his side. Barbara turned her head to the right and noticed a public park with benches and outdoor barbeques. A change of mind from her original destination as planned, thanks to her barking Max who knew exactly where he wanted to go. One item she brought along that would work in either place, was Max's favorite toy, the Frisbee. After getting settled in at a bench and some eating, it was time to play with her dog. Barbara would toss the red disk and Max would catch it, then bring it back to her for more. One particular throw another dog had caught the Frisbee. His owner apologized to her as that was how they first met. The four of them ate, drank, and played for the rest of that afternoon. The remaining four weeks of that summer was spent together by them, as all four connected and got along just fine. Two years later the master of ceremonies at the their wedding tossed something very special at their outdoor reception. It was item which was red in color, known as the Frisbee...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 24, 2015
Last Updated on April 24, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing