The Prophet’s Assault

The Prophet’s Assault

A Poem by Apollos
"

Class in session. Listen up or I’ll rain fire down from Heaven.

"
Triangulate why you more than an ape.
Abram was better than Honest Abe cause he had faith.
Couldn’t free the slaves but was credited righteousness on how he saw his fate.
If monkey see & monkey do then I believe I have some words for you.

6 is the number of man because humanity was made on day 6 in Genesis.
Day 7 is when Yah finished His work and rested with His creation.
Therefore, 666 is an incomplete number,
a numerical picture of humanity without their Creator and the rest He provides.

Revelation employs an ancient mathematical system called Pythagorean math which uses different formulas to create different shapes. Triangular numbers are always evil.
Square numbers are good.
Rectangular numbers are neutral.

Predictably, 666 is a triangular number.
Early Christians associated the number 8 with the reign of Christ.
The Beast is associated with the number 666 and 8 because he has his own version of the Second Coming in which he tries to reign over Yah’s creation as Yeshua’s replacement.

Rome burned for a week in the year 64. Emperor Nero was a culprit in the fire and he needed someone to pin the blame on. Christians were a lamb led silent to slaughter.  He crucified some and burnt others as torches on their porches.

In Hebrew, “Caesar Nero” adds up to 666.
Not a hero as anyone who used political power to persecute Christians was just a New Nero.
Deserted from The Truth they would have their fate end in the same zero.

No denero as those who do not take The Mark cannot participate in the economy.
(Rev 13:16-18).
Might as well engage in sodomy because you probably going to have sell your property.
The trading of same flesh is death but where’s the guilt when you can’t participate in a trade guild?
Ancient Christians were chastened to replace their Shield of Faith with some pagan grapes and commanded to praise Roman greats.
If they engaged in these small compromises then this indeed was the beginning of their demise as they had taken The Mark of the Beast and would share in Nero’s yeast.

The Enemy’s flaming darts that leave a Mark
started to the right & left past my Messiah’s heart.
And where they laid that crown of thorns as they saw him as a Prophet Scorned.
This prophecy is not waiting on the development of microchips to be inserted into the body as many assume.
Let’s presume the rest of This Book has a meaning for the original 1st century audience who would see it as providence that The Mark of The Beast must also lume within those whom they also may share a room.
Why would an ancient ever be thinking about a brain chip?

The OG’s of Revelation would have understood The Mark of The Beast to be a greedy and compromising handshake.
Trade deals were closed by shaking of the right hand.
(Which is why The Mark is on the right hand) While maintaining eye contact.
(The Mark on the forehead indicates the front of the face).

The symbolism points to simple acts of sacrificial giving or moral compromise through materialism.
Why invest all this conspiracy into complex theories involving technology when we all just avoiding the heart of the issue of owning what’s really wrong with our bodies.

666 is the number of the Devil’s people.
144K is the number of them Heaven people.
In Hebrew, 666 also has the same numerical value as the word “Beast.”
144 has the same numerical value as the word “Angel.”

Thus, whenever people follow the Devil they forfeit their humanity and lower themselves to the status of beasts;
Hey there Beast Mode, did you know?
That when you follow Christ you upgrade your soul to the status of an angel.
Of those who go to & fro in the presence of
The Lord of Hosts and rule The Cosmos.

You have been prophetically assaulted.
Vault the carnal mind.
Avoid having the Spirit’s influence halted.
Don’t find your Lot with his wife and get salty.

© 2021 Apollos


Author's Note

Apollos
Link to audio for these lyrics:

https://youtu.be/FcZ-ggZQDNM

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 28, 2021
Last Updated on March 28, 2021
Tags: 666, Mark of the Beast, Revalation, Satan, Heaven

Author

Apollos
Apollos

Lubbock, TX



About
In Christ I’m a Nerd-Jock-Poet-Zealot. I desire for others to find their unique identity in Jesus. more..

Writing
Harmony Harmony

A Poem by Apollos