Risen, Prologue

Risen, Prologue

A Chapter by Aj Almighty
"

The short chapter for the beginning of the series. A strange man appears at our main characters doorstep.

"
I sat at the table stirring my spoon around the rim of the bowl which held my soup. 
"Stop larking with your supper and eat." My sister said, trying to sound motherly. She put her silky brown hair to the left side of her face and lifted her spoon and dug it into her soup. I mimicked her actions, before I could lift the spoon to my mouth, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly dropped my spoon and darted towards the door. I answered the door, expecting to see my friends delighted faces ready to have a playful adventure instead of being stuck in the cabin stir crazy and bored. I swiftly opened the old hardwood door, it looks ancient it's been here for a while. Instead of seeing the face of a cheerful adolescent, there stood a tall burly man with a fluffy gray beard. He just stood there staring at me with a stern look. Moments of awkwardness later he finally said "Where's the breaker?".
I stood with  a blank look for a short time, but he didn't look like the type of man you would like to disappoint. I screamed for Savera, she came unwillingly.
"What is it!?" She exclaimed without sight of the man in the doorway. She took one look at the man and her bright green eyes grew even brighter. She glanced at the insignia on the man's chest. Immediately her demeanor changed, her voice began to crack and she began to nervously bite her finger nails. At this point I was beginning to become afraid myself. 
"Are you the breaker that lives in this cabin?" he said not changing his tone in the slightest.
"Um.. Yes.." Savera said nervously.
"You're coming with us." He said sternly
"Excuse me?"
The man grabbed her arm with force. I quickly ran away and hid behind a old porcelain lamp on an end table, still having sight of the doorway. Thats when a saw a purple beam of light go across the mans face and he flew outside. I saw where he lay unconscious in the peach garden in front of the cabin. There stood, my sister, Savera holding a purple sword made of pure energy.
"Clint, we're leaving." said Savera.


© 2015 Aj Almighty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on March 22, 2015
Last Updated on March 22, 2015
Tags: battles, fight, war, army, beam, sword, team, friendship, romance, hate, adventure


Author

Aj Almighty
Aj Almighty

Goldsboro, NC



About
Hi, I'm Antwaun Tune Jr. but I prefer you call me Aj haha. I'm 6'0 and I'm 15 years old. I love to write adventurous stories and yeah... more..

Writing
Plight Plight

A Story by Aj Almighty


Camelot Camelot

A Book by Aj Almighty