How to give feedback

How to give feedback

A Story by Akash gaikwad
"

I have observed that a lot of people start to give feedback with out appreciating the writer. Also the format I have given makes you feel good when you read the feedback.

"
How to give a feedback!!
First step read the story,poem and article till the end.

Second step think of what you have understood and see does it matches with the authors note or the short description given.

Third step reflect and analyze about it.

Fourth step start to write but with the feedback of what you like in it.

Fifth step share your thoughts around the main content.

Sixth step share your thought of what can be improvement in it.

Seventh step read your feedback and correct your error and comment it.

Thank you!

© 2018 Akash gaikwad


Author's Note

Akash gaikwad
Please share your thoughts and let's make this place more useful for every writer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

How to not suck at writing a story about giving feedback...

1. Don't include multiple, simple grammatical errors.

2. Edit what you post (see number one)

3. Make sure your reasons for things make sense and not just in a glad handing sort of way (see your step # 4 and pretty much every other step you preach on about without doing even the most basic, superficial editing job.)

4. Don't allow a random person's feelings to dictate how you feel about a piece of writing... if it sucks it sucks, so sorry about your feelings - try harder next time.


Those who cry over critical reviews simply because they are critical aren't writing for the right reasons to begin with.

----


If you're going to talk about "appreciating" writing and judging other's feedback you might wanna start holding yourself to a higher standard. How can someone respect your opinion if you can't even be bothered to express yourself without editing your own faults? (see your own step #7)




Posted 5 Years Ago


Davidgeo

5 Years Ago

It doesn't take courage to give an honest opinion. Unless the norm for you is lying.

.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Davidgeo

5 Years Ago

Hey whatever you say cowboy.


Sixth step share your thought of what can be improvement in it.
Millennials won't appreciate this step. They may not respond.

Posted 5 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

When you share a feedback do not share with an expectations that I will be consider. It is possible .. read more
Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

*That it will be consider
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
The last one is totally I agree with, I need to proofread my given review as my typing goes mistyped with my thoughts sometimes...but it's not like am not agreeing to the other ones...actually I do...!
Now this is another wow read from you...I liked the thought....Before writing or commenting we must know the essentials...some may take it as a joke..But truly if said it matters!
Well advised Akash😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

Thanks Tahsin to understand my view. I am happy to read you review.😊
¿

5 Years Ago

You're always welcome😊!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 10, 2018
Last Updated on June 11, 2018
Tags: #article #feedback

Author

Akash gaikwad
Akash gaikwad

mumbai, worli, India



About
Find you - A kid that misses his father Youth - story of a spirit monster Mate um bonito hone mesmo - not reviewed yet by anyone Cursed empathy - a poem about why am i empathetic. Bury the note - .. more..

Writing