The light is yet to arrive

The light is yet to arrive

A Story by akki
"

Girl who's fighting inferiority decide to overcome all her weakness & to find her space in the world.Just when she is near her goals her own people pulls her away. Story describes how she feels now.

"
Emma, a girl who lives in her own world, Every task which is so normal to so called normal people seems to be a challenge to her. Emma is working hard to get out of all her inferiority, to get out of her insecurities, and she dreams to find some space for her existence. 
Emma struggles to find the ways but she doesn't give up. She learns and keep going. Often she feels like it's over, like she won't ever be able to get through it but she choose not to stop, it looks impossible to her but she continue in a belief that she will be blessed with strength soon. With a thankful node for all her blessings she has been blessed with, Emma keeps moving forward!. Perfection doesn't exist in her world neither she craves for. 
And beyond all her fear she finds it, she get the response. She starts believing in herself, like a small kid does while building up the faith in success and for the first time she is beyond her doubts because for the very first time she believed in her achievement, she feels alive for her own strength and start to work with more determination. 
Time has come she is just about to reach there. She can see it. She is so overwhelmed , she still can't believe she has made through it, that she is strong enough to get here through out the way.
She closes her eyes to absorb it all, to slow down her hormones. She takes a deep breath and get ready for this new start.
As soon as with lot of excitement she opens her eyes, she get shocked. She can't believe it's gone, it's empty. 360 degrees as far as her vision reaches it's just empty. She opens and closes her eyes again again and again in a hope to find the way here but no it's just empty that's all she can see "emptiness". Adrenaline running through out her veins.
Ohh no.. it's not possible.. She looks up and ask why why now? She don't understand what went wrong? Was it a dream, an illusion? No it was real she still feel it. she is confused whether she moved away or its her goal decided to get away from her. 
She fought with the world, She fought with her inner self but she couldn't with love and this way she lost again against her.
This time it's more intense, there seems no direction in this emptiness. 
There is no other way Emma choose to accept it, There must be a way to go but where?
She is so confused and terrified..more terrified than she has ever been.
And now again she collect all her strength and start searching. Emma expected the world but it flew away from her reach. Yes she is lost but she won't lose because LIGHT IS YET TO ARRIVE.

© 2017 akki


Author's Note

akki
looking forward for some genuine reviews.
and thanks for reading :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is a great topic with a strong moral I think will inspire your readers. I do see one thing I thing you should do and that is SHE a name, it would let people identify with the character better. That would also make it easier to expand on the story maybe into a full fledged novel Standing Ovation! I give it five out of five Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

akki

6 Years Ago

Thank you bear for your lovely review and for giving your important time to my story.
Well S.. read more
Bear

6 Years Ago

Yes I understand that "she" is a good representation for all female fortunately every female who rea.. read more



Reviews

It is a great topic with a strong moral I think will inspire your readers. I do see one thing I thing you should do and that is SHE a name, it would let people identify with the character better. That would also make it easier to expand on the story maybe into a full fledged novel Standing Ovation! I give it five out of five Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

akki

6 Years Ago

Thank you bear for your lovely review and for giving your important time to my story.
Well S.. read more
Bear

6 Years Ago

Yes I understand that "she" is a good representation for all female fortunately every female who rea.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2017
Last Updated on December 8, 2017
Tags: #rays#in#hope

Author

akki
akki

delhi, India



Writing
Rays of HOPE Rays of HOPE

A Story by akki