DAWN NONSENSE!

DAWN NONSENSE!

A Chapter by A.B

We have this illusion called death... 
That we are mortal ... it is so painful if you may think to face the fact that we are immortal, we can't handle immortality. We are so trivial that we appreciate our bodies too much and we forget that our souls are immortal. We have been created to live forever, but can our limited minds even understand the idea of forever.


There is nothing such as after life ..life is endless. Life is called life and death is called death...but actually they are both a part of one thing called existense... we know this truth, but we choose never to realize it, we choose to believe concepts such as sleep, life, death, after life. And we forget that our souls are a part of the soul of the creator ...so how could we sleep or die or even forget, forget that one day we witnessed his almighty! that one day we were actually right there between his hands.


Our being, our creation is so sacred, but we are way too stupid to understand the meaning of sacred or behold it. so we deform, we deform then try to reform and get sucked into the so-called journey of trying to know ourselves but we never do. And as our minds get smaller our spirits get tighter  and our intentions disappear, the reason dissappears and our temporary life in this world turns into an endless state of suffering and confusion, while its actually just a moment, a moment of an immortal existence.


And when you know that this life is just a moment, you know and feel the astonishment of choosing or finding someone to live this "one moment" with you. Another soul that holds you so tight and becomes a part of your relation with the universe, a part of your immortality, a part of your connection with God. 


Then holding hands is not just holding hands, and a kiss is not just a kiss, because every gesture and beautiful word becomes a prayer of its own. Every hug is a piece of a greater submission, and all the love words ever heard or written become meaningless as your mind is in search of a new meaning beyond your own comprehension. You discover that it's totally okay to speak to the sun, to the moon, to the trees to the sky. They all celebrate with you your new discovery, your beautiful secret. That other being that chooses to be there with you during the greatest transition, and waits for you at the door of the seventh sky, to start living endless lives of dawns and nights to recall together the moment of the first creation, and remember that this is where you both first met.



© 2013 A.B


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 12, 2013
Last Updated on July 12, 2013


Author

A.B
A.B

CRAZY Cairo, some deserted place!!, Egypt



About
I am just another somebody :) more..

Writing
My Favorite My Favorite

A Poem by A.B


Eternal Seconds Eternal Seconds

A Story by A.B


Not the Love Not the Love

A Poem by A.B