Sin Dios Universe Introduction

Sin Dios Universe Introduction

A Story by AndyLazer
"

This is just a quick introduction I wrote up to explain how things got to be the way their are for the Sin Dios people. I plan to do lots of writing in this 'Universe'

"

Thousands of years ago, Earth, was visited by its first and only alien race, "The Vaticans"… or so they would be called. The Vaticans had technology and power beyond any human understanding and luckily for them they arrived in peace. The Vaticans were not afraid of the humans and had little reason to be. Humans from around the world came to visit the original landing location in Ascanada, Mexico. The location became a tourist attraction overnight as the Vaticans were incredibly welcoming and everyone had a curious appeal to them. Nobody knew what they were doing here, where they came from or when they would leave. After the first few days support groups around the world began to rally asking for the “space people” to leave.

The majority of the world grew nervous and restless as each day passed and the visitors remained ever so silent. Day, after day, after day, the world would watch as the TV stations showed 24 hour coverage of the landing location. The whole world was in a panic over its new visitors. A few of the world’s leaders had spent time inside the spacecraft that brought the Vaticans here however nobody could find a way to communicate to determine alien intentions. And only two weeks after arriving on Earth, something tragic happened. What exactly happened still remains a mystery today but the ripple effect from this event drastically changed the course of Human history forever. It is therefore, forever known as, ‘The Event’.

On this day a young pregnant women who was visiting the site was approached by one of Earths visitors. The Vatican stared deeply into the mothers eyes with a puzzling glance. He turned his head slowly to the side and then back. He reached out and put his large hand on her shoulder, only a portion of his palm made contact with her shoulder and the long white skeleton-like fingers arched down her shoulder blades. His head leaned in closer as his black stone like eyes flickered black and white. Almost like an old TV that had no reception. Then the thin opening were his lips should be began to fall open. He lowered his hand, brushing it alongside her arm as he did and returning it to his side. He stepped backwards and looked over to the other Vaticans nearby. His eyes began to flicker black and white again as they had done a moment ago. Everyone in the crowd and at home watching on TV was in awe. The world held its breath together for that quick moment of enlightenment. The world had witnessed Vaticans communication between each other for the first time.

Then, all of a sudden, loud screeching screams pierced through the desert air and TV speakers around the world. The pregnant women was in pain. Clutching her stomach as her knees slammed into the dirt beneath her. Her eyes drowned as her crystal tears fell from her face. Her jaw inched further and further from her skull with every octave raised. She rolled to her side and hugged her stomach laying in a fetal position. Men nearby rushed to her.

My baby…Oh my god my poor baby!” She screamed as she violently rolled from side to side. Then the men stabilized her and got her to rest quietly on her back. She stopped screaming and all you could hear were words of affirmation from the men and her soft weeping. Her hair hung down over her face as she stared down at her stomach. But then the weeping stopped and she raised her head to look into the Vaticans eyes. The Vatican looked directly at her with the same slightly opened mouth and curious eyes he had moments ago.

“You… What did you do?” the women mumbled between breaths. “My Baby. What did you do to her?!?” Her voice rose as she began to scream and yell at the Vatican. A few men with guns and Military equipment had arrived and swarmed around her. They raised their guns towards the Vaticans as medics began to help the women. Only a moment passed before shouts from the surrounding crowds could be heard.

What are you waiting for?” screamed one, “They just murdered her poor baby?” screamed another. The guns in the men’s hands were shaking violently as they tried to hold their composure. Tears of fear started to form in their eyes.

The shakiest of the three men burst out. “Why did you do that? What the f**k did you just do?” He stepped forward towards the Vaticans as they stood completely quiet. ”Talk to us before we END you!” he continued.

 Another one of the men reached his headset and reported. “We have a civilian casualty at ground zero, situation is getting hostile. Permission to engage.” Civilians nearby began to scream until the whole crowd was in a panic. Fathers picked up children and mothers grabbed the hands of loved ones. Everyone stampeded their way from the landing site to the desert fields were they were parked among thousands of cars, RV’s and campsites with other human visitors.

Roger that.” the man confirmed before looking to his squad and repeating “Switch to stun and engage, bring them in alive.”

Gunshots rang out so fast all that could be heard was a constant skipping of bangs. The rounds bounced off the Vaticans like sheet iron and ricocheted all around. A moment later the men had quit shooting. The Vaticans quickly boarded their spacecraft and left, but they did not go far.

The Humans kept track of the large space vessel as it hovered around the earth at a distance about half that that to the moon. Weeks after The Event stories had begun to spread. Stories of humans who were visited by the Vaticans and spent great amount of time with them. Rumors that the Vaticans were helping to heal and experiment with humans aboard the Vatican spacecraft made headlines everywhere.

The women who was in pain at the landing zone had experienced a miscarriage but no doctors could attribute any external cause for this misfortune. This created a political divide as humans either wanted to trust the Vaticans, or they did not. Religious groups began propagandizing that these were monsters and requested that our Military powers unite and take action against the abominations. Other groups began to protest in the streets and outside military establishments for a peace treaty to be signed and asked that we invite them back to Earth so that we could advance through their knowledge.

All of humanity had lost focus on what used to be their daily lives. Nothing else in the world mattered anymore except for the visitors; where they came from, why they were here and most importantly, what side of the fence you stood on. Businesses were closed, parents pulled children out of school, and people took to the streets in every major city. Anarchists burned down neighborhoods in every corner of the world. Either way it was looking like the end of humanity.

Until November 5th, 2015, this was the day The Vaticans left our solar system and took along with them all of Earths supporters of their Alien Species. It happened in the blink of an eye. Men, women and children in the middle of rallies, war, cooking and sleeping began to dissipate into golden light. You could see the small gold flakes of people ascending into the Vatican filled sky above.

 

It would be another 2,000 years before the ancestors of those who left earth, and of those who stayed, to finally meet again. Welcome to the Sin Dios Universe…

© 2014 AndyLazer


Author's Note

AndyLazer
This is the first thing I have wrote since High School. I am sure its full of grammar and punctuation errors. I would love ALL feedback regarding this writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think if above was your first write, than you are extremely talented and your concept is original and fresh. Keep on writing all the best!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014
Tags: Science Fiction, Novel

Author

AndyLazer
AndyLazer

Seattle, WA



About
Just a 25 year old guy who has always wanted to be a writer but I don't spend enough time writing. Hoping to get some practice now. more..

Writing
Stars Stars

A Story by AndyLazer