Deep DNA

Deep DNA

A Poem by albee




It is the prime directive, like eat survive reproduce. Next to breathing. It is the reach from the belly to find a hold, an anchor, a golden trust in being alive. It is mysterious. Compelled to reach for a mystique, a cumulus cloud of mythos, scattered with metaphors and rainbows in the mind’s eye.

© 2021 albee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I so see divinity this way. It is a figment of ourselves, a river running thru all of us, connecting us. We all see it in different ways, follow it differently, but its essentially the same spirit of connectedness (((HUGS)))

Posted 2 Years Ago


albee

2 Years Ago

it is the river all living beings drink from...it is the divinity of existence.
When we are born, we have in us the ability to grow and and have trust in our beings to live the life that we choose... our psyche's enable us to reach for whatever it is that compels us and to dream of things even more mysterious.
(this is my interpretation our DNA)
Best, B

Posted 2 Years Ago


albee

2 Years Ago

Thank you for the reflections, it is of a light i feel and believe.
Betty Hermelee

2 Years Ago

You’re quite welcome!
PS could you read my poem The Anniversary? Would appreciate!😊

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2021
Last Updated on August 13, 2021

Author

albee
albee

seattle, WA



About
I started out as a middle child, in the middle of that fat century, in the mid west of this obese country, when little league baseball caps were bunched up like peaked military hats. Finding myself on.. more..

Writing
A dying voice A dying voice

A Poem by albee


Art Death Body Art Death Body

A Poem by albee