The group

The group

A Chapter by misslovely

She inched forward through the forest and towards the town. Her body was in pain, and with every passing second she was feeling weaker and weaker. Her feet dragged behind her as she walked through the forest to it's edge, seeing the horrible sight in front of her. The village was over run with wolves and men. The dead bodies filled the ground as the wolves preyed upon the poor villagers.

Her body went weak and she fell to her knees from the sight. The only village for miles that could have possibly saved her life was now a town of killers and death. Struggling, she managed to get back onto her feet and go back into the forest. She traveled for hours, fighting the sleep that was pulling at her mind.

She wanted to fall over and let sleep consume her body and mind, but instead she fought it and walked further in the hopes that someone would find her or she would find a village. Her feet planted into a field of flowers, and without any warning, her body gave out, causing the dark to cover her mind.

"She's breathing."

"Where is she from?"

"Are we going to sit around all day?!"

"Inuyasha... SIT!"

Her eyes started to flutter open at the large thud that echoed around her mind. Where was she? How was she alive? The thoughts clouded her as her eyes fully opened and she was greeted by a little fox boy. She didn't jump or become afraid, he was actually really cute. A smile tugged at her lips as the young boy yelled for someone.

"Kagome!"

"She's awake."

"Who cares?! Naraku is more important."

"Sit, sit, sit!"

"Idiot!"

Slowly, she pulled herself up into a seated position and looked around to see a young fox demon, a demon slayer, a monk, a half-demon and a young girl. Blinking, she looked over the group once more in shock that they were actually all together in a group and seemed to be friends as well.

"My name is Kagome, are you okay?"

"I think so, thank you. My name is Nala."

The half-demon, who she presumed was Inuyasha, sat with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face, the others sat next to her smiling and tried to make conversation. They wanted to know about how she got hurt and where she was from?, she lied and said that she was from the village of the little girl that got attacked by wolf demons. She couldn't tell them the truth in fear they would judge her and leave.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"You can travel with us if you wish."

Travel with them? Joy filled her body that she was accepted into a group that seemed like a family, but she wasn't sure that she was ready just yet. She needed to find herself again before jumping into a group she didn't know. Her mind rattled with choices.


© 2013 misslovely


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on March 30, 2013
Last Updated on March 30, 2013
Tags: inuyasha, sesshomaru, rin, kagome, love, drama


Author

misslovely
misslovely

Bronx, NY



About
My name is Amber, I'm a mother to a beautiful boy. I am creative and I love to write, I'm friendly and love to make friends. more..

Writing
Escape Escape

A Chapter by misslovely


Sesshomaru Sesshomaru

A Chapter by misslovely