Death sentence

Death sentence

A Story by alby
"

It is about a mermaid that chose a human to marry becuse she loved him dearly but when her father found out he was inraged with fury and punished her serverly.

"

Blackness swarmed her, protecting her from the brightness. She was a forgotten angel. A lost love. Her name Rose and her story was the thorn. Heartbrake was the creator of her memory. Rose must live with this pain for eternity, the guilt will never parish like he did. The love always there, nothing will fade. She felt responsible for his loss, but you must hear this story to make up your mind.

For all she could remember, the sun shone in the sky. Spreading light and beauty across the land. Rose was young and reckless, never thought of the consequences. Longing for love she finally found it at the age 16. It was romantic yet a secret had to be kept from him. She was a mermaid. Sent to live with the humans as a punishment from her father.

She found love with a boy named Eric. To her he was the missing puzzle peice in her empty life. They dated for a year and thn on her birthday he proposed. It was absolutley romantic. He gave her a rose as a gesture for his heart. "Rose". He said, his face full of emotions. "I want to spend my life with you. Marry me". She reluctantly accepted though it was a big mistake. If mermaids marry humans they will die. It was an ancient rule after humans attacked the mermaids, once, peaceful village.

After hearing this, Roses father, king of mermainia, was disgusted in his daughters careless decision. Still he refused to kill her but something had to be done. He declared that she will come back to mermainia as a servant and never return to the surface, forbidden to find love ever again.

Rose and Eric were walking along the beach. It was beautiful. This is when Roses father decided to attack, a massive wave grabbed Rose and dragged her out to see. Erics heart aching, he dived in and swam to save her. Roses father was furious. Rose could see Eric getting pulled down by her father. Drowning. She was screaming but couldnt swim against the force of her fathers wave.

Eventually she was pulled down to mermainia, she was distraaught at the sight of it. She swam to her fathers kingdon, stormed in, furious. "What have you done". She boomed at her father. He looked away. She noticed something near his chair. Eric.He was still alive, struggling against the seaweed restraints. "Let him go".She screamed. "You will watch him suffer, your punishment for breaking the most serious law in our history". Her father ordered the guards to hold her back.

After 10 minutes Eric stopped moving, he died. Rose cried out for him but it was useless. Her father and the guards left her. She swam to Eric, cuddled him and sobbed. She remember that she still had the rose with her. She layed it next to him and then continuously cried. Her life was now over and the memory still lives on but sadly after a while the rose died, her heart remained broken but still, was it her or her fathrs fault?

 

© 2009 alby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great Story. Very Powerful. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 28, 2009

Author

alby
alby

sydney



About
well im 13 and i have a passion for writing. I ussually spend time thinking about things to write about. My dream is to become the next Stephanie meyers author of the twilight saga. She is my inspirat.. more..

Writing
VAMPERSITUS VAMPERSITUS

A Story by alby


My forbidden love My forbidden love

A Story by alby