My forbidden love

My forbidden love

A Story by alby
"

A very sad story set in the olden days about a girl named delilah madly inlove with a not rich,pesent man Samual but Delilahs love is forbidden and when her father finds out there still together they pay harsh consequences.

"
I saw you step off the train, no gunshot wounds or stab marks, healthy and handsome. My father had forbidden me to love this man but i had to know if he survived the war. I ran up to him, smiling. "Oh Samual your alright". I sighed in relief. He hugged me. "Delilah, my darling, you were the only thing that kept me going". His english accent was so beautiful, it took my breath away. We starred at each other, what seemed liked forever, and then i had to leave. "I have to leave you my love, father will be getting suspiscious". I honestly didn't want to leave him but i had to obey my fathers rules for he gives me food and shelter. Samuals facal expression turned sad, and so did mine. "Delilah meet me down by the lake at midnight". Samual said hugging me goodbye. I walked off feeling terrible, i may not be able to meet him tonight. My father has got very strict after he once caught me and samual together against his wishes.

Once i had reached home i started on the filthy piles of dishes, then laundry and sweeped all the house. Father was sitting by the old radio listening to the news. "Father i must no why". I asked him about Samual. He grunted. "My daughter will not be dating scum whilst there are plenty of rich, descent man in the world". He replied angrily. My heart ripped in two. Samual was not scum, he was respectful and truely loves me. "Delilah it's for your own good". He saw the saddness in my face. I walked into my room and replayed happy memories of us in my head until i dozed off.

At around midnight i heard tapping at my window. Samual was right outside of my house. I slowely opened the window trying to make the squeaks as little as possible. "Samual what are you doing here?" I asked, happy to see him. "Delilah, my love, i can't stand to be away from you". He replied climbing through my window and into my room. "What if father hears?" I asked worried. He put his hand on my face. "He'll have to kill me before he takes you away". he replied. That remark scared me abit since father could have him killed- dad was the town major. "Oh Samual, my love, my life, i've missed you dearly". I said, almost crying. He kissed me passionatly. I wanted be closer to him so that night we made love for the first time.

By morning Samual had left and i was alone. It stayed that way for a few days-dad was always home since work was slow- meaning it was impossible to see Samual. After about a month I had noticed i been really sick and i had missed my period. This worried me. Samual took me to the doctors only to get the shock of our lives. "Your pregnant". The doctor revealed.
That night i sat in my room and cried my self to sleep. Samual says it'll be fine and he'll always be by my side but what am i going to say to father?.

After 2 months father started noticing my weight gain, he made me do numerous excersises but i still got bigger. Afraid that father will eventually figure it out Samual and i decided to pack our stuff and run. That night i got half way down the street, a massive bag lugging behind my back when i heard father scream my name. "Delilah".He sounded close. I started freaking out. He finally caught up with me at the same time Samual was with me. "You dirty scum get away from my daughter". Father yelled. "She is my love sir, i treat her well". Samual retaliated respectfully. Father started a fight, bashing Samual half to death and then figured it all out.

"How dare you, you dirty hoe". my father screamed at me. "I love him". i cried. Father slapped my face. "Go to your room you will be serverly punished tomorrow". Father dragged me to my room and locked the door. I was going to die.
Once morning hit father dragged me out to the middle of the town. "A dirty criminal will be hung today". Father annouced to the townspeople. Everyone cheered. A buff man dragged Samual up to the rope. "No, please". I screamed in pain. Father ignored my pain. "He will get what he deserves". Father seemed happy at the idea of murdering my lover. The buff man slid Samuals heads Through the rope. "Please dad, i'll anything". I screamed, father still ignoring me. "You may have your final say". The buff man told Samual.
"I just want to say, don't cry my dear Delilah, my love, the mother of my child,i told you i would let him kill me just so i can be free with you, i love you, my love".
At the end of his sentence he got hung. I could see the life fade out of him.
"Samual, please,My love". I cried.

Everyone eventually got bored and went home. Father laughed and said. "Im doing whats best, you will pack and leave my house immediantly, your no daughter of mine". Then went home. I scrumbled to my fet and forced my self towards Samual. I lay next to him until i fell asleep. Never wanting to wake up. Samual was my love. My forbidden love.

© 2009 alby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow very sweet and sad...i like the end, Delilah refuses to leave Samual even in death...awesome work

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on November 28, 2009

Author

alby
alby

sydney



About
well im 13 and i have a passion for writing. I ussually spend time thinking about things to write about. My dream is to become the next Stephanie meyers author of the twilight saga. She is my inspirat.. more..

Writing
VAMPERSITUS VAMPERSITUS

A Story by alby


Death sentence Death sentence

A Story by alby