part II- Act I

part II- Act I

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

 

“Almia why did you give her the sacred KEYBLADE!” a man shouted behind him

Almia turned around.

“Because she reminds me of an old friend.” He replied

The man mumbled under his breath.

“What did you say?!” Almia said with irritation and pulling out two giant keys out of nowhere.

“N-n-nothing.” The man replied.

Almia left the presence and took off his hood. He had semi long brown hair with some of his hair sticking up in the back. He walked through the halls heading towards his room. When Almia entered his room, he saw a girl on his bed.

“Kit, get out!” Almia yelled trying to shove her off.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t take anything and sell it like I did last time.” Kit responded, slowly rolling off.

Kit had long brown hair and wore a black cloak with a short necklace that had a scythe charm on it.

“I thought I told you to take the captives to the processing chamber!” he said annoyed

“Well I did, and by the way Roxas is looking for you. Something about the Nobodies and the heartless.”

He nodded and quickly pushed her out the door. When she was gone he flopped onto his bed and moped.

It’s been almost two years since I have gotten my keyblade.

“Almia I need your help” a mouse in a black cloak begged

Almia looked down on him and took the bracelet and put it on. Two bladed keys appeared in his hands.

“And what am I to do?” he asked

“Destroy the Nobodies.” He said and leapt away

Two years since he betrayed the king. But he loved it here because here he was a somebody amongst nobodies.

Almia looked down at his heartless cat.

“Despite no heart you are loyal.”

He got up and walked over to his window and looked down on the Kingdom Of Broken Hearts. A bang sounded at the door and Roxas walked in.

“The heartless at Freedom Island have been wiped out. The girl brought them down. Luckily, her world was destroyed.”

“You know Roxas I have been here for two years. And I finally found some one who might actually help me.” He said confusing Roxas

“Me?” Roxas said pointing at himself

“No you twit. Some one that isn’t a Nobody.”

Almia walked over to him and said, “Go now and check on the prisoners. Kit is probably messing with them, go and help.”

They walked out and the door closed behind him.

*~--]===#

“Almia lets play!” a man with shoulder length gray hair said.

“Kadaj I don’t have time to play. And aren’t you like twenty something?” Almia said walking past

“Twenty three fyi. You work too much. You never have time to your self, and your friends.”

“Go bug Sephiroth or something. Just leave me alone unless you want to end up a heartless again.” Almia replied with bitter anger

“B-b-but heartless are weird.”

He walked away.

When did children of Genova become so annoying and weak?

Almia walked into big room full of empty thrones.

Of course no ones here. One day we’ll have a big dilemma and we won’t be there to greet it.

At the end of the room was a large door with and old keyhole. He walked over to it and grabbed the handle. It began to glow and then he opened it and walked into another world.



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing