part III- Act II

part III- Act II

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

Jane was outside looking for Almia with Kit by her side. They looked everywhere for him that was outside the castle but eventually gave up. They ate their lunches and talked about what Roxas would say.

“Nothing.” Was Kit’s reply.

“Well he has to say something!” Jane said stubbornly, taking a huge bite of her muffin.

“Well that’s Roxas for ya.” Kit said. “He’s not the talkative type any who.”

“Speak of the devil.” Jane said, her eyes glowing faintly. “Here he comes.”

Falling from the sky like a ragged doll was another hooded figure. He fell right in front of the two and Jane said, “Told you I was never wrong.”

“Okay.” Kit said handing her a gold nugget.

The hooded figure rose from the floor and sat criss-cross in front of them. He bushed the grass off his cloak and Kit said, “You bring news?”

“From Kadaj.” Was what he replied taking off his hood. He had semi-spiky blond hair with hypnotizing blue eyes.

“Just tell us what it is Roxas!” Kit said impatiently. “Stop making it all dramatic!”

“Yeah. Normally news from Kadaj is things like ‘I’m bored’ or ‘Come back and play with me’. And not the playful way.” Jane said.

“Well this time it’s surprisingly important.” Roxas said. “Were going to invade the king’s kingdom and take over this world. That is why you can’t find Almia.”

*~--]===#

Inside the castle, Yuko was given a tour of the king’s favorite room. All as surprising as the next. The castle was filled with pictures of past celebrations. But most were pictures of him and his family-well his family was only three people but he considered the kingdom his family. Yuko blocked out all words of Donald and Goofy and kept observing the amazing scenery. But she stopped when she came to a certain portrait. A picture of the king and a boy.

“That’s Sora.” Goofy said. “He had a key blade just like this one. Except that one isn’t as scary.”

Yuko looked at her charm in fascination. It looked like it was cackling at her so she made a sour face. Just then something caught her eye on the roof. A blur first then a hooded figure appeared. He tripped then two more appeared. One went back to help him but the other stood a distance and laughed. They disappeared and Yuko said, “Did you see that?”

“What?” Goofy asked.

Yuko looked back and saw that they were gone. She shrugged and continued following the two knights. They came to the king’s room and Yuko was staring in aw at the beautiful structure. The king and queen’s thrown was beautifully embedded with jewels and inscriptions of long lost stories.

“Our king is coming back in several minutes.” Goofy said. “I bet he’d be pleased to meet you.”

“Or he’ll kick her out.” Donald said.

“He really doesn’t have to welcome me here. I can just go home. Or some place else.” Yuko said in a nervous voice.

“Oh don’t worry; he’s too kind for that.” Goofy said.

Just then the doors opened and in came a mouse. He wore kingly clothing and said “Hey, Goofy, hey Donald. What brings you two here?”

“A visitor your majesty.” Goofy said with a bow.

“He’s the king?!” Yuko said going to her knees and dropping her cat. She bowed several times and said kept saying “Oh my god!”

The king came up to Yuko and patted her head. Yuko stopped and got back up.

“You are certainly the guest I was waiting for.” He said. “I am King Mickey Mouse. But my family just calls me Mickey.”

“Mickey…I do like that name.” Yuko said with a smile and picked Calcifer back up. “This is Calcifer and my name is Yuko.”

“No last name?” Mickey asked.

“Well…no….I ditched my last name since…since…uh…” Yuko said trying to remember. “I can’t remember.”

“Oh that’s a shame.” Mickey said. “Goofy, Donald, do you mind giving us some privacy.”

Donald and Goofy left the room and the door closed behind them.

*~--]===#

Donald and Goofy quickly pressed their ears onto the door to get a glimpse of what they were talking about.

“What are you two doing?” a voice said from behind

Donald jumped a full hundred eighty degrees and looked at Almia with anger. Goofy looked at him with sad eyes and whispered something to Donald.

“Fine have it your way!” Donald shouted at Goofy

Goofy waved him over.

“Thank you Goofy.” Almia said opening the door.

As he entered Mickey looked over his shoulder and said something to Yuko. Yuko looked alarmed and worried. As he walked closer three forms appeared in a cloud of darkness.

“Almia! We were so worried about you!” Jane said obviously still worried.

“We were?” said Kit trying to hide the truth.

He continued walking when another group appeared. Only this group was hostel.

It was Kadaj looking sly and proud of finding his comrades. Kadaj looked over at him and smiled lifting his double bladed sword.

“Now can we play?” Kadaj said leaping into the air with amazing force.



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on July 30, 2010
Last Updated on July 30, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing