Part IV- Act II

Part IV- Act II

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

 It had been over three weeks since Yuko, Goofy, Donald and Tiana had disappeared through the hole leading them to Halloween town. Almia was becoming frustrated with his little success. With every new location he went too, he encountered unwanted visitors. He was exhausted from countless searches all failures. He was in Stitches world and was admiring the view of the ocean on Hawaii under the shade of a palm tree. He took his hood off and gave a weary sigh. Lilo then came with a glass in her hand.

“I brought you some coconut juice.” Lilo said kindly.

“Thanks Lilo.” Almia said and took a sip.

“Jumba is looking at all the dimensions to find your friend.” Lilo said and took a letter from her dress pocket. “Sora sent you a letter.”

Almia took the letter and Lilo went back home. It read Dear Almia,

So far the kingdom is in perfect condition. Tiana is healing quiet quickly so no need to worry. She says not to get vengeance because you’ll just end up like Kadaj and the Heartless. The king is alright to and the queen returned just yesterday. But by now since you’ve been traveling from dimension to dimension so days would’ve gone by faster. Yuko still hasn’t returned from where-ever she went. But you have to hurry! Kadaj is planning another attack on the kingdom and we need your help! Please hurry with finding Yuko. You have the max of twelve days. Please oh please hurry!

From

Sora.

Almia stuffed the letter into his pocket and sighed. He was stressed out and needed to relax. But in the situation he was in, relaxation was far off. Stitch came by with a Hawaiian flower in his mouth. He placed it on Almia’s lap and Almia scratched his head.

“This for me?” Almia asked.

Stitch shook his head and said it was for Yuko. Almia made a sour but said “Okay I’ll give it to Yuko.”

He got up and whistled for his hellhound. The hellhound came a little slower than usual. It panted at the sight of Almia and he said “Don’t worry just one more stop then we can go back home.”

He hopped aboard and saluted Stitch farewell. With that he shadow traveled to the last dimension he needed to check, Halloween Town.

*~--]===#

Yuko has enjoyed her stay at Halloween Town living with Sally and Jack. Goofy and Donald stayed close; hoping monsters wouldn’t pop out when they wanted too. Yuko was treated like Sally’s daughter and was taught by Jack how to scare the living daylights out of other monsters. She was then known as the Pumpkin queen. Tiana had the feeling that they would never leave. So one night, Tiana asked “When are we gonna leave?”

“Soon.” Yuko replied falling back on her spider web like bed. “Once I know how to work the key blade.”

“But sugar that’s gonna take days.” Tiana said. “What about Almia?”

Yuko fell silent then said “Tiana can I tell you something?”

“Sure baby anything.” Tiana said peeping out of her pocket.

“I feel at home.” Yuko said placing Tiana in her mummified and dragon hands. “I finally have a home.”

“Is that what you’ve been looking for sweetie?” Tiana said feeling sympathy take over. “Why didn’t you just say so?”

“I knew you’d say something like this.” Yuko said then heard Jack and Sally walk up the stairs. Yuko turned and found the two holding a cake creepily designed just for the holiday of Halloween.

“Happy Birthday!” they both said gleefully.

“But it’s not my birthday.” Yuko said then trailed off into thought. “I think.”

“Well, Goofy and Donald told us your memories are disappearing. You can only remember your name and your new life here.” Sally explained placing the cake on the table next to Yuko’s bed.

“We decided that…if you wanted…you could stay here and be our adopted daughter.” Jack said with a smile.

Yuko smiled and hugged them, squeezing Tiana in-between them. Yuko parted and said “Let me think about it.”

The two left but left the cake in Yuko’s room. Yuko sat back on the bed and pulled Tiana back out.

“I wanna stay here. But I have other things to do now.” Yuko said sadly. “I need to find Almia, turn you back into a human and find your prince charming, and stop the heartlessness’.”

“Don’t pressure yourself sweetie.” Tiana said patting her finger. “Almia is probably looking for you so no need to worry about that.”

“And he just might have your prince.” Yuko said. “Maybe, it’s a hunch but then again it could be wrong.”

“That’s the spirit!” Tiana said hugging her finger.

“I’ll gather Goofy and Donald!” Yuko said marching out of the room triumphantly. She was about to leave, but took the cake with her.

“Can’t waist a perfectly good cake.” Yuko said and left the room.

*~--]===#

Almia had arrived safely, not really happy with his travels. He had finally arrived to Halloween Town as stressed as ever. He marched in scaring the ghouls as he passed them. He came across their mayor who was shouting announcements through his microphone. Almia grabbed the mayor by his shirt, brought him close to his face and asked “Have you seen a random girl named Yuko?”

“Y-Y-Y-Yes. Right his way kind sir.” Said the mayor and led him to Jack Skelingtons house.

*~--]===#

Yuko had packed all her things and had gathered her friends. A crowd had gathered to bid Yuko farewell. Sally kept giving Yuko all sorts of advice when and how to use the key blade. She hugged Yuko like a mother parting from her daughter when she was off to college. Yuko hugged the couple like her parents and cried as well.

“I’ll give you my answer when my journey is over!” Yuko said. “I love you all!”

“We love you too Yuko!” the ghouls responded.

Yuko was about to turn to leave but Goofy and Donald had frozen in place shivering. Yuko followed their gaze to find Almia.

“Hey Almia!” Yuko said almost running to him. But Goofy stopped her and whispered to her “He’s angry you have to wait till he cools down.”

He’s right mistress! Said Calcifer from her shadow. The nobodies are on his side when he’s like this. Be careful.

Yuko took a deep breath and approached the fuming Almia. When she was three feet apart from him, Almia dropped the mayor and the mayor scurried away on all fours. Yuko crossed her arms and said “So….how’s it been?”

“Nothing much.” Almia responded. “Except the fact that I had to look for you through nearly all the dimensions!”

“I can explain!” Yuko said before her exploded with rage.

“Then please do.” Almia said calming down.

Yuko explained everything. How she was taken away and how she ended up here by accident. She never meant to come here but she was enjoying herself. The key blade had responded that way. Almia tapped his chin and said “Well, I guess your right.”

Yuko sighed with relief and gave the people of Halloween Town thumbs up, indicating that everything was alright.

“We have to get back to the kingdom.” Almia said turning to leave. “Get Goofy and Donald ready.”

“Don’t forget Tiana!” Yuko said pulling Tiana from her pocket. “I met her in the castle gardens! She’s been such a great help.”

“Tiana?” Almia asked turning to see the frog. “Princess Tiana or should I say queen?”

“Pretty much.” Tiana responded.

Almia pulled out a frog of his own and the frog leapt into Yuko’s hand and said “Tiana, my love, you are alright!”

“Naveen?” Tiana asked and hugged him. “Oh my god! I thought I’d never see you again.”

Tear drops fell on the two. Tiana looked up and saw that Yuko was crying in happiness. Goofy passed her a tissue and Yuko said dabbing her eyes “I love happy endings!”

“Well it’s not a happy ending yet.” Almia said. “We need to get back to the castle.”

Yuko waved good bye and they disappeared in another warp hole, back to the kingdom.



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on August 2, 2010
Last Updated on August 2, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing