Part V-Act I

Part V-Act I

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

They arrived back to the kingdom, welcomed back with hugs and “are you alright?” Yuko hugged Mickey’s daughter, Tiana who got introduced to Naveens wife Tiana. Naveen and Tiana were kept in Yuko’s cloak pocket. A party was thrown for Yuko’s return but she decided to go back to the garden again. Naveen and Tiana hopped out and Tiana asked “Something wrong sugar?”

“No…no, not at all.” Yuko said with a weak smile. She looked at her hands and said, “Guess no one noticed my hands.

“Oh my god! What happened to your hands?!” Naveen asked, but was elbowed in the side by Tiana. Yuko giggled and looked up at the two brightest stars in the sky.

“Something defiantly is bothering you.” Tiana said. “What is it?”

“I don’t really know.” Yuko replied. “I feel like something’s missing in my life.”

Just then the maid came in and said “Why you out here.”

“Just thinking.” Yuko said looking at the maids face. “Hey…you look familiar.”

“Yuko!” the maid said and tackled Yuko with a hug. Yuko was a bit shocked and stiff. Tiana and Naveen looked confused as well.

“Um…who are you?” Yuko asked.

“Can’t you recognize me?” the maid asked. “It’s me Saki!”

“Saki what?” Yuko asked.

“Murasaki! Remember?! We lived on the island of freedom with Suki. But we were all kidnapped and sent to different worlds!” the maid named Saki said.

Looking at her, a memory came back to Yuko. But in a blurry way, like a broken T.V. straining the get the pictures right. The memory was of Yuko with normal hands and she was running towards two girls. One was the maid claiming she knew Yuko, the other was a girl with flowing dirty blond hair looking back at her with her freckled face and shining smile. The memory vanished as quickly as it came. Yuko strained to remember more but the vision vanished completely.

“Yuko you look like your sick!” Tiana said pulling on her cloak. “Do you want me to call Almia?”

“Don’t you dare call him frog!” Saki threatened with a finger pointing at Tiana’s chest. “Call him and I’ll make a delicious frog leg stew out of you.”

“How dare you say that to my wife!” Naveen said defending her. “I have people to arrest you at this very minute! We will call whoever we wish whenever we wish!”

“Guys no need to call Almia. I think I remember…a little. Not enough to be certain that I know her.” Yuko said gripping her head. “My head hurts.”

“But you have to remember! Suki’s life depends on it!” Saki said. “You have too!”

She began to strangling Yuko and Yuko gasped “Help…gasp…gasp…HELP!”

Right on cue, Almia came out holding a slice of cake in his hands. He was mainly out there to feed Yuko till he saw her being strangled by the maid.

“Hey!” Almia shouted and ran towards them, dropping the plate. He came to Yuko’s need in a matter of seconds and tore the girl from Yuko. Yuko fell over and was gasping for air. Naveen and Tiana made sure Yuko was alright and was still breathing.

“What is your problem?!” Almia shouted at Saki. “What the hell did she do to you?!”

“She knows me!” Saki said getting back up. “Usually when I slapped her or something she’d remember!”

“That’s how I’m supposed to remember?!” Yuko asked gripping her chest and breathing heavily. “What kind of person are you?! You act like you’re the queen and I’m suppose to be the servant! I really can’t believe I’m friends with you.”

“B-But….we are friends Yuko.” Saki said quietly.

“This Suki girl might not even exist! Just…just get out!” Yuko said and turned her back. She was gripping her arm and trembling. Saki turned and began to leave but said “You were always a hard worker Yuko and our best friend. But after a couple of weeks, you don’t even remember your family.” Saki left whipping the tears from her eyes and returning to her duties. Tiana and Naveen both looked up at Yuko who seemed to be crying as well.

“Yuko…” Naveen said. “Are you alright?”

“I….I-I need to go to bed. It’s been a long day.” Yuko said and began to make her way to the castle. Almia and the two frogs just watched as Yuko left, crying and a tad angry back to her room. The three had the feeling of being completely useless.



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on August 2, 2010
Last Updated on August 2, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing