Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

Angeals father looked at the wall were the two boys had dissapeared into.

"What was that dad?" a small boy said pulling on his fathers leg

"Just a couple of strangers. Here look what i made you." Angeals father said unwrapping a huge sword.

"Dad! its bigger than me! how am i supposed to use that?"

"You'll grow into it. and mind your manners."

---[ZZZZZZ7

"Can i ask you something?" regret asked as he dragged the oblivion sword.

"yea, whats up?" Axel said stopping

"Do i have to carry this around everywhere i go?"

"oh i guess i should have showed you that. here, focus your thoughts on the sword and vuwala."

Regret looked at the blade and closed his eyes. when he opened them the sword was indeed gone, But so was Axel.

"AXEL!! WHERE ARE YOU!!??" he shouted. He was on a barren platue with no civilitaion in site. Regret slid his hood on to protect his face from the sun and started walking.

---[ZZZZZZ7

Almia looked down at Mickey.

Did I make a mistake by coming here and stopping the raid?

“Thank you.” Mickey said out of the blue

Almia nodded. He continued walking when he noticed a picture. He looked up at it. The painting was of all his closest friends, except there was a boy that looked oddly familiar but he couldn’t think of who he was.

They all look so happy. I wonder why I wasn’t there for this.

“I remember that day. It was the day we first found out that you possessed the Keyblade.” The king said gazing off into the painting

“But where am I?” Almia said.

“Don’t play games Almia you’re right there.” Mickey said pointing up at the boy.

Regret woke with a start and looked around. he sat up dazed as he remembered his dream. Regret was no longer on the platue. instead he was below it. As he looked into the distance he could make out a small figure. Do to his lack of  brainyness and his ever so curios mind he started walking towards it.

As he continued on he noticed it was getting closer. Regret decided to take a break, after all he was making good time. he looked at the figure again realizing that it was a living thing running towards him. He stood up ready to greet the figure.



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

BRAVO BRAVO!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing