Tips for Organising Perfect Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies in a Marquee

Tips for Organising Perfect Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies in a Marquee

A Story by alexedward
"

In the event of poor weather such as rain or storm etcetera, the tent covering will ably shield your guests.

"
Planning an outdoor wedding can be very exciting, but in the meantime also extremely unnerving. Most probably, you will always be concerned about that one uncontrollable factor, the weather! There are some easy things that you can do to plan for less than desirable weather and enjoy having a perfect fairytale wedding. 

Outdoor wedding receptions are also very memorable for you as well as your guests provided that the climate is comfortable. Some spaces that are ideal for hosting this type of a wedding reception range from your very own back yard, to a beautiful city garden. One idea for a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony, rain or shine, is to opt for a professional essex marquee hire in your favourite park or open lawn. The ceremony can take place inside the large sumptuous tent and you will be able to set up seating all around it internally to entertain your guests well. In the event of poor weather such as rain or storm etcetera, the tent covering will ably shield your guests. Even if you are having a larger number of guests, you can think to organise the ceremony in a marquee. Even though there are risks involved, nothing is more satisfying than going for a marquee on a beautiful sunny day! If possible, try to get a colour that will match your decorations so that everything blends perfectly and beautifully. 

Outdoor wedding marquee hire reception decorations can also be much more elegant than that of an indoor wedding reception. Having guests walk through a flowery archway into the reception area in the marquee is a nice way to get things started. Having beautiful white tablecloths and chair covers is a great way to create a stunning first impression!

Outdoor wedding reception decorating is easy and fun! Suspending white Christmas lights around the dance area in marquee is a nice touch, especially after the sun goes down. Just remember that outdoor wedding reception décor often needs to be more minimalist that your traditional indoor wedding reception. After all, you do not have ceilings and walls in marquee to hang streamers and balloons off!

If you think that you want to try to pull off outdoor wedding seamlessly, you may find lots of wedding marquee hire professionals in your area. Just remember, you cannot control the weather, but if you plan appropriately and hire marquee professionals to set up a marquee in your garden or open lawn, nothing will stand between you and your Cinderella wedding!

© 2014 alexedward


Author's Note

alexedward
A wedding marquee is typically a large, beautiful and splendid tent, which sports two open sides at both the ends in order to enable people to enter and exit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on November 24, 2014
Last Updated on November 24, 2014
Tags: marquee hire, essex marquee hire, wedding marquee hire, marquee hire for weddings, marquee hire essex

Author

alexedward
alexedward

birmingham, hall green, United Kingdom



About
Hey This is Alex Edward more..

Writing