When the one you love 's in love with someone else.

When the one you love 's in love with someone else.

A Story by Alexis Mizell

I shouldn't like you, but I do. When you're around I lose my focus , trip over thing, and get awkward because I don't know what to say. I'm afraid if I open my mouth the only thing that will come out is how much I long for you or that the butterflies in my stomach with lurch out and cling me to your lips. At night I sit and run through every conversation, every laugh, ever hug, and every smile. I realize that we will never be together seeing as how you belong to someone else and I'm to shy to ever speak up. But I do wonder what would happen if you knew. If you knew that every time you look at me your eyes melt into my soul and that every time I look away my heart flutters faster that the speed of light. I wonder if maybe, just maybe, you've felt the same feelings I have. My heart says you do, but my head tells me otherwise. If days go by between our meeting I forget about you or look it over and see I actually loathe you. You're everything I hate in a guy, everything that makes me cringe. From your immaturity to your ego, I cant stand you! Yet the next time our eyes meet I'm back where I started.  Pining, wishing, and wanting for something I know I'll  never have.

© 2012 Alexis Mizell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I totally agree with this. I know how you feel


Posted 11 Years Ago


Thanks, I was just thinking and writing, it really had no purpose so I didn't feel the need.to try and review the set up of it. Thanks for the critique!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I liked it. It reminded me of my old love. Then it took that odd turn. That turn that I don't think was entirely resolved. Overall, I liked it, but in the end, I'm left just a little confused.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2012
Last Updated on September 5, 2012

Author

Alexis Mizell
Alexis Mizell

CA



About
I am lover of writing, music, animals, and realistics. I am straight forward in most instances which makes me a candidate for lost loves and broken friendships. I aspire to conquer many things in life.. more..

Writing
Defined Defined

A Story by Alexis Mizell