alcoholic vision

alcoholic vision

A Story by alex
"

This is what I think the first person of an alcoholic might be

"

One time is all it takes to become a victim, it has a point of no return to being what you would call normal because you chug it down to get rid of every emotion and feeling in your body. The feeling that you feel during the process is painful as the sharp pinch in your throat makes you want to hurl every organ out of your body. I remember every dark empty night I would go to my kitchen to see it waiting for me on the counter next to a bottle of pills, I would walk over as a tear drops onto my arm knowing what will happen next. If I refused to do this task I would be punished with the demons in my body pulling me towards it… I would take prescription pills to help with the pain in my throat. The thought of my family was nonexistent as the only thing on my mind was getting away from the place that we called home, The time would pass quick as my vision would become blurry and spiraled to the point where I couldn't walk properly which was my goal to become as fucked as possible and maybe, just maybe I could go numb and be happy for one single moment in my miserable emotionless life.


© 2018 alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 16, 2018
Last Updated on May 16, 2018
Tags: alcoholic, alcohol

Author

alex
alex

allen, TX



About
I am 14 years old with many problems... I try to express my confusion of the things I don't understand into writings and poems. I hope you enjoy my stuff. more..

Writing
cry no more cry no more

A Poem by alex