The Blue World City:A Pak-China Friendship Project

The Blue World City:A Pak-China Friendship Project

A Story by Alex Stephen

                                                 

 The Blue Group Of Companies (BGC)

The Blue group of companies began operations around 1989 in Lahore by providing state-of-the-art construction and architectural design services to its clients. The firm quickly gathered a positive reputation of being a professional and reliable firm that offered premium quality customer services. With it’s innovative and high-tech construction services, it soon became hugely popular among its customers.

The company is considered a diverse commercial hub for the following services:

· Development

· Marketing

· Architectural design

· Construction & Real estate

· Commercial printing

· IT support and a range of other high-tech services

With an employee base of 300, it’s one of the most diverse real estate firms in the market.

Aside from this service mix, the firm also deals in retail business, comprising of an array of it’s own clothing brands and convenience retail outlets.




                      

Quick Access To CPEC Route

The Blue World City provides quick access to the CPEC route because it’s situated near the Chinese route. The CPEC route has been specifically constructed by the Chinese professionals to enhance trade ties for the two countries. The housing project will help in the influx of traders and investors to the route and the city. This will eventually lead to higher business and residential opportunities for the community and CPEC.

Blue World City-Overseas Block

A significant reason why the community will enhance friendship ties between Pakistan and China is the development of the Overseas Block. This has been recently launched and has been exclusively designed to offer lavish facilities to overseas Pakistanis especially Chinese workers for the CPEC. It’s fast becoming a dominant feature of the Blue World City and a safe investment opportunity for Pakistanis residing abroad.

Currently the investors are offering a limited number of plots in this block on a first come first serve policy. The block consists of high quality residential facilities and remarkable architecture making it ideal for those who enjoy comfortable living. Blue World City Islamabad payment plan is feasible for every person who has an ambition to fulfill his dreams in terms of building his home or a business setup.

The zone will be a Chinese-dominant block that will improve interaction between Pakistani and Chinese residents. With the block offering a blend of Pakistani and Chinese inspired construction features, it will certainly be a Pak-China friendly society for the inhabitants.

The Blue World City features are unique and state of the art in terms of quality which include the following:

· Easy Access to New Islamabad Airport

· Play Area & Mini Golf Club

· Blue Mart Department Store Chain

· Identified Gate Entry System

· Guest Waiting Area

· 24-Hours Health Services with Ambulance

· Overseas Lagoon Club

From a residential and economical perspective, the Blue World City plans to be a real Pak-China friendly hub. It’s the first new housing project in Pakistan that aims at bringing the two countries closer. 

© 2019 Alex Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on October 7, 2019
Last Updated on October 8, 2019

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing