Dogs - The Best Emotional Support Animal

Dogs - The Best Emotional Support Animal

A Story by Alex Stephen
"

Each dog owner recognizes that there are many advantages to having a dog that includes getting a good companionship to exercise.

"

Dogs can be of any breed. However, there are some special breeds that may prove as the best emotional support animals. Some of them are:

1.       Labrador Retriever

Dogs with this breed are cheerful and energetic and motivate an individual to perk up in a state of depression and anxiety. They prove to the good emotional support dogs because of their intellectual and loving nature. 

2.       German Shepherd

The German Shepherd is a highly intelligent breed to get trained for a wide range of purposes. This quality surely qualifies them as a great ESA.

3.       Poodles

Poodles are born performers, super friendly, perfect with kids, hypoallergenic, easy to adjust to any environment, and usually live longer than other dog breeds.

4.       Beagle

These are small dogs known for their loyalty, beauty, and softness. They are quite active and entertaining along with being the best breed to cuddle up with. Beagles are also very social to new people and have the ability to get along well with other species. These characteristics make them an outstanding therapy pet.

5.       Pug

Pugs are a tiny breed whose wrinkled skin and large puppy-dog eyes are well-known. These dogs very strong and have a genuine desire to make people feel better as well. They get along well with people of all ages, although with kids they perform particularly well.

These breeds help assist a mentally challenged person to grow and relax. However, an individual can only get this service if he gets a licensed ESA letter from a professional doctor. Furthermore, many service providers also issue an ESA letter if an individual qualifies for applying to an emotional support animal. However, you can check its credibility by looking at an ESA letter sample available online.

Disorders that qualifies you as an ESA Owner

There is a list of disorders that helps an individual to qualify as an ESA owner.

  • Panic Attacks

  • Suicidal Attacks

  • Bipolar disorders

  • Learning problems

  • Sexual disorders

  • Psychological issues

  • Addiction to drugs

  • Drugs addiction

  • Insomnia disorder

There is still no evidence of the long-term effects of animal care in enhancing the mental health of a patient, but it has proved to be helpful in the current treatment program.


© 2019 Alex Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

One of my friends wants a ESA dog, and I think she would really appreciate this. I think its amazing that you're providing this information because so many people don't take ESAs seriously even though it can help people. Dogs really are the best.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
1 Review
Added on November 28, 2019
Last Updated on November 28, 2019
Tags: ESA letter, emotional support, emotional support letter, animal letter, support letter

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing