Cat Breeds that Make the Best ESA Animals

Cat Breeds that Make the Best ESA Animals

A Story by Alex Stephen
"

Often regarded as arrogant and entitled, just like dogs, cats make great emotional support animals. Some of the distinct benefits of having a cat as your ESA includes the ease of accommodation and as

"

Often regarded as arrogant and entitled, just like dogs, cats make great emotional support animals. Some of the distinct benefits of having a cat as your ESA includes the ease of accommodation and as compared to dogs, they do not need much attention.

To live and travel with your beloved cat, you will need to have a genuine emotional support animal letter that you can either get from your therapist or a legal online source. However, if you are still looking for a perfect cat breed as your ESA then we have some great choices down below.

American Shorthair

Referred to as a true American cat breed, the American Shorthair is one of the most famous ESA cats and a family favorite too. These cats have a mild temperament, gentle manners and they are very intelligent also. Perfect for families with kids.

Siamese

Siamese cats are the ‘dogs of the cat world’ as, like dogs, they need to have regular walks and outdoor activities to stay active. These cats are very active, playful, affectionate and loyal to their owner. It could also be quite demanding as they have lots of love to give and expect the same in return.

Maine Coon

Maine Coons are the gentle giants of the cat world. They are large in size and are becoming a favorite in areas that have relatively cold temperatures. They are quite intelligent, could be trained easily and very active. They are family cats and get along very well with kids, other pets and family members.


Eligibility Criteria for Getting an Emotional Support Letter

The ESA provides support and encouragement to the mentally disabled person and can help alleviate daily emotional challenges. Dogs are most often used for emotional support, but cats and miniature horses can also assist.

An individual needs to be certified as mentally challenged by a licensed psychologist or a mental professional expert. This credential should be officially and accurately presented as a certificate recognized as an emotional support animal letter.

A mentally disabled person prescribed for health care or medicines is eligible for getting an emotional support letter that allows a person to live with an emotionally supportive animal even in constrained pet housing. It also helps you to travel with your ESA on commercial airlines without paying any additional fees. 

Apart from that, there are also some federal laws that allow the individual to take these animals to their workplaces and educational institutes. However, any violation of the laws will lead to some serious legal proceedings. 

Furthermore, if you have received your ESA letter online, you can also verify the letter by checking through the online ESA Letter Sample.

Apart from that, the emotional support animal is provided to the users as long as they need it. Therefore, these animals need to be well behaved in providing necessary benefits to the mentally or emotionally disabled person. 

© 2019 Alex Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on December 11, 2019
Last Updated on December 11, 2019
Tags: ESA letter, emotional support, emotional support letter, animal letter, support letter

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing